Author Topic: cowboy with ten gallon hat  (Read 1103 times)

Offline reimagination

• Playmo Fanatic
cowboy with ten gallon hat
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:52:13 »
A few years ago there was an add-on of three cowboys. One of them was a red head with freckles and a ten gallon hat. Does anyone know the set number? I'm having the darndest time trying to find it, and I really want that one cowboy.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: cowboy with ten gallon hat
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:48:09 »
The number of the three cowboy set is 7273, or do you mean you need the number for the cowboy or his accessories? (that I don't know :) )

If I need to find a set number, I usually just type in a description of the set in google images. One of the images usually has the set number in its description.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 06:57:38 »
That set was 7273 (as Birdie said!)

Three Cowboys

The redhead cowboy has a PlaymoDB part number k3801b, no PM number unfortunately, so you can't reorder from DS

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/klicky.pl?partnum=k3801b

The hat may be 30 08 4660, in cream and available from DS (in Germany, I can order one for you if you wish) for 1,15 Euro, under the title 'Montanahut'. No picture available, so it might not be the same hat. The grey one in the link below is also available, for 0,30 Euro.

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/textsearch.pl?text=hat%5C%2C+very+wide+brim%2C+round&pics=on&sortby=colour

The other accessories (gun belt, rifle, neckerchief, cuffs, chaps) should be easier to find.

Hope that helps!

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 11:35:14 »
(Insert Blazing Saddles reference here.)  ;)

Offline reimagination

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 13:55:59 »
Thanks. I had tried google, but wasn't having too much luck.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 14:57:57 »
I spotted these today when looking for something else ( shipping from Germany might be pricey though)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Playmobil-3-Hute-Soldaten-ACW-Nordstaaten-Cowboys-Sudstaaten-1-/231062245928?pt=DE_AllesfürKind_Spielzeug_Playmobil&hash=item35cc621228

The same seller also has three white ones for the same Buy-it-now price.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)