Author Topic: Figures Series 4 sets for sale  (Read 1854 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Figures Series 4 sets for sale
« on: March 28, 2013, 19:53:41 »
I have three full sets of Series 4 figures available for £45.50 plus shipping. That's 12 boys and 12 girls in each set. All packets have been opened and the contents transferred to mini ziplock bags. No pieces are missing from any figure.

At the moment, I am not offering to split any sets (e.g. to sell just boys or just girls or individual figures).
First come, first served!

Graham
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Figures Series 4 sets for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 23:19:13 »
24 surprise fi?ures for £45.50 or $56 plus shipping. Not bad thats $2.33 each. So tempting  :-\ thanks for the offer  :wave:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 11:24:25 »
HI graham! I PMed you about the shipping.  :wave:

:)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 12:06:28 »
Thanks, Tonguello- I have replied.
I still have ONE set available!
Graham
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 17:48:46 »
I am now offering single-sex sets (12 boys or 12 girls) for £22.75 plus shipping. I may offer single figures if I have some available, later this month.

Graham

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 16:46:37 »
Graham I got my package today!
I couldn't open it yet (im at the office  :P) but all seems fine.
Thanks a lot!
 ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 21:25:00 »
That's great news, Your Holiness. I hope your papal duties will permit some Playmobil time. Don't let those tricky cardinals get their hands on it though!
Graham

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 11:13:31 »
... papal duties ...

That's nothing to do with Paypal! :lol:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 12:05:22 »
I am now offering SINGLE figures from Series 4 at £2 each (they are/were £1.99 in UK shops) plus shipping. I have all 24 figures available (2 of each). I will update what I have available when (if) any are taken.

As of now, £2 is:
2.37 Euro,
US$3.13,
Cdn$3.25 and
39.95 Moldovan Leu (I am sure there are potential collectors in Moldova!).

Shipping rates as follows:
UK £0.69 (2nd class post) or £0.90 (1st Class Post) for up to 4 figures or £1.10/£1.20 for 5 to 12 figures.
Europe Air Mail (including Moldova) £3.00 for up to 4 figures, £3.50 for 5 to 12 figures
Rest of the World Air Mail  £3.50 for up to 4 figures, £4.50 (Aus and NZ £4.70) for 5 to 12 figures.

All figures supplied unassembled in open packets. Paypal only (even for papal people).
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 15:25:32 by GrahamB »

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2013, 12:33:26 »
That's nothing to do with Paypal! :lol:

:lol: :lol: I hadn't thought of that  ;D