Author Topic: Program Photos?  (Read 3581 times)

Offline Dobermann

• Playmo Fanatic
Program Photos?
« on: January 11, 2013, 15:06:23 »
Please help.
is there an easier way to insert pictures on playmofriends then the one i using today.

ill take the picture i want to insert on playmofriends and open it into paint.net
in paint.net ill use re-size image to get the picture smaller and then save the picture by dithering levels so the image will fit the imagesize required.
for me its alot of work.

Am i doing it wrong??

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Program Photos?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 15:18:38 »
You can load them up to photobucket or similar sites and then link them to your posts.  You may still want to resize them before uploading them as this makes the upload faster and is also helpful to members not on fast broadband, but you can just resize them all to a standard size.

I agree with you about having to resize before you can post them direct.  You would think that there would be a bit of software which allowed you to specify the final size after resizing rather than specifying height and width.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Dobermann

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 15:42:39 »

test

Offline Dobermann

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 15:43:05 »
haha its working

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 15:43:51 »
Certainly is!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 15:44:07 »
Yep, looks great!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 15:47:06 »
looks great

what size is it ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Dobermann

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 15:54:07 »
looks great

what size is it ?

Were on Photobucket can i see that?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 16:16:24 »
Were on Photobucket can i see that?

When you click on an individual picture it will show up as a fuller screen of only that picture, picture edit mode. Whey you move your mouse cursor over the picture a set of options will show up on the top edge of the picture. File^ Edit ^ Resize ^ Rotate ^........etc... When you move your cursor over the resize a set of options will appear 100x75 120x120 160x120....etc. You select the one you want and reuese the new image link details.

You can also click edit when you are looking at your album with all the little pictures on one window. the blue box in that area when you move your cursor on an individual picture.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline zugpferdchen

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 16:25:05 »
what size is it ?
764 x 1024 Pixels