Author Topic: front page  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
front page
« on: August 08, 2012, 16:41:56 »
I was wondering if the welcome page has been changed in the last day. A few days ago it was the one with the "friendship" pictures and today it has a construction worker.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: front page
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 17:26:24 »

Are you talking about the playmofriends.com home page?

It was completely re-designed about a week ago.

If you don't see it, you will probably need to empty your browser cache and force the new page to load by refreshing a few times.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 17:33:03 »
Are you talking about the playmofriends.com home page?

It was completely re-designed about a week ago.

If you don't see it, you will probably need to empty your browser cache and force the new page to load by refreshing a few times.

it only started showing a day ago. I like forcing so I will give it a try  ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 18:29:55 »
it only started showing a day ago. I like forcing so I will give it a try  ;D

You must have been visiting that page very often in the past for the old version to still be showing up even after I edited it. :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 20:12:28 »
You must have been visiting that page very often in the past for the old version to still be showing up even after I edited it. :)

actually yes, when I started using my wife's laptop at home I would always go there first. I do not have a bookmark that goes directly to the forum so I always go to the main page first