Author Topic: New purchases.  (Read 19825 times)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
Re: New purchases.
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2014, 08:47:10 »
Geat pictures and story. A very nice way to show us your new additions!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2014, 16:01:35 »
Thanks!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2015, 14:53:53 »
I saved up my purchases for a while before taking new pictures, and then its been another month but now I'm finally going to post it!  :)

Marco Polo is off on another journey, but finds himself lost.

Luckily, he soon runs into two adventurers, eager to take on a quest.

Amy the Archer: "Don't worry sir, we will protect you and bring you safely back home!"
Durin the Dwarf: "Aye, we've been cravin for some adventure!"

Together they continue on their way through the desert, untill they run into some soldiers and hear sounds of battle.

Marco Polo: "What's going on here? why is there fighting?"

Soldier: "It's nothing to worry about, really. It's just gladiator try outs!"

Centurion: "Alright, once more and this time give it your all!"

Marco Polo: "Let's just move along, best to stay away from these violent fellows."

Moving along through the desert, they encounter a few crusaders that seem a bit lost, one of them still seems to have a great time though!

Tim the Templar: "Please Tom, just stop drinking! It wont make our troubles go away!"
Tom the drunk Templar: "Sure it does! After I finished this bottle we can ride those pink elephants back to the castle!"
Marco Polo: "Maybe we can help?"

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2015, 15:16:36 »
Tim the Templar: "Just get him off that bottle and he should be fine."

Marco Polo: "I think he just went to sleep."
Tim the Templar: "Oh great, now we have to carry him back to the castle! Ah well, better get to it.. good luck to you in your travels sir!"

Suddenly a scream is heard.
Amy the Archer: "Did you hear that?! Someone needs our help!"
Durin the Dwarf: "To the resque! We will face evil and defeat it!"

It seems that "Evil" is Bob, a hungry man eager to find meat for his barbeque!

He's chasing little lambs, which the screaming shepard girl clearly does not agree with!

With arrows and axe, they quickly subdue a hungry Bob, and the lambs flee to their beloved shepard who hugs them tightly.
Sandra the Shepard: "Thank you so much!"

Amy the Archer: "Take that vile scum!"
Durin the Dwarf: "That will teach you to attack innocent lambs!"
Marco Polo: "Wait! stop attacking him!"

They stop their attack, and Bob stands back up.

Marco Polo: "I think I see a house nearby, there might be some food there. No need to hurt any lambs."
Bob: "I sure hope so, I am really hungry!"
Sandra the Shepard: "Well you won't get these lambs!"

And indeed, nearby there is a house where Queen Qira is paying a visit with her soldiers.

Queen Qira: "Vishar, this is the last time I warn you, summon the genie! He will tell me what I need to be a great ruler!"
Vishar the Vizier: "Yes exalted Queen, right away."

And so its done, the genie is summoned from his bottle, by the visier.

Queen Qira: "Oh great and wise genie, tell me what I need to become the greatest ruler!"
Genie: "You shall need three things to lead thy Queendom to greatness! First, you need clothes to clothe your people, second, you need food to feed your people and third, you need wealth to buy them all inclusive vacations several times a year."
Baru the Bodyguard: "Strange people are approaching, my Queen."

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2015, 15:37:58 »
Baru the Bodyguard: "Halt! you will come no closer to the Queen!"

Marco Polo: "Wait, perhaps these people can be of service to your Queen?"
Vishar the Visier: "An exellent suggestion, I think the two on the left would be exellent for what the genie told you, my Queen."
Queen Qira: "Hm.. red haired woman and man on sandals, step forward!"

Carefully, they approach, with sheep and all, and they bow politely.

Queen Qira: "Henceforth, this sheperd will clothe my people with the wool form her sheep, and this man will be my new chef to cook meals for my people!"
Bob: "So may I cook lambchops too then?"
Queen Qira: "No, you may not! we do not eat sheep! We do like chicken though.."

With Sandra and Bob having found a new home, the Queen moves on to inspect a new delivery by her henchmen.

Bora the Bandit: "Here it is my Queen, the treasure you asked for."
Queen Qira: "Exellent! now I have all three things the Genie mentioned, I will be the greatest ruler ever! Now go steal some chickens, or we will go hungry!"
Marco Polo: "Let's just move along now, it seems we can safely go further now that everything is settled.."

Soon, they find the sea, and find several British soldiers at the shore.

Marco Polo: "Now how are we going to past here?"
Michael the Musketeer: "Well that is quite simple, old chap. All you have to do is whistle."
Marco Polo: "Whistle? like this?" He whistles a happy tune.
Michael the Musketeer: "Yes old chap! splendid!"

Within seconds, a schooner appears at the shore!

First Mate Freddy: "Need a lift?"
Marco Polo: "That's amazing! Yes, we would like to travel with you, if you have room for us all!"
Michael the Musketeer: "It's quite alright old chap, you and your friends can take this one. We will take the next one."

After saying their goodbyes to their new British friends, they go on board and Marco shows his map to the captain, and explains where they need to go.

During the journey, Marco sees an interesting island. "Can we stop there a moment?"
Cole the Captain: "Sure thing! just don't stay away too long!"

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2015, 15:57:04 »
As soon as they step off the ship, they are greeted by tough looking bearded warriors.

Vick the Viking: "Travelers, you are comeing with us to our King!"

Standing before the tough king, they feel uncomforteable.

King Karl: "What brings you to my doorstep travelers? You will find that I have no patience for excuses, one wrong word and I will punish you severely! I am a mighty king and can't show any weakness!"
Prince Peter: "Daddy, is that man Sinterklaas?"
King Karl: "What? No son, he wears a red coat but has no beard. Now please, be quiet and let me talk to them!"
Prince Peter: "But I have been really really good this year! Surely he did not forget about me?"

Suddenly, an old man on a horse approaches, with a young man walking beside the horse.

Sinterklaas: "Of course not little Peter! There are so many presents to deliver but I would never forget anyone who has been good this year. Pete, what was it again that little Peter wanted to have?"
Black Pete: "A blue teddybear Sinterklaas, I have it right here!"
Prince Peter: "Yay! thanks very much Black Pete and Sinterklaas!"

Sinterklaas: "And of course I have not forgotten you either King Karl, and I didnt forget your Vikings either!. Petes, give them their gifts!"

Suddenly, the tough vikings drop their weapons and are eager to accept their long awaited gifts and dont seem concerned anymore about the other visitors.

the head Pete notices the three visitors and smiles: "Don't worry about your presents, we delivered them at your homes! when you get there, you will find them!"

Saying their goodbyes, Marco Polo and friends leave once more, while the Vikings are busy playing with their new toys.

After a short journey, they see land once more!

Amy the Archer: "Land in sight!"
Aldo the Archer: "Ship in sight!"

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2015, 16:16:03 »
Captain Cornelis: "Look, Marco Polo has returned!"

Knight Kaleb: "Welcome back old friend!"

They get off the ship and meet with Baron Bart.

Baron Bart: "Welcome Marco, we have prepared a feast to celibrate your return, your friends are welcome too!"

Marco Polo: "It's been quite a trip, we met so many people!"

Baron Bart: "They are welcome to come to the feast as well, everyone is welcome! let's see if the food is ready!"

As they move along, the kitchen staff seems quite upset at a knight who got too curious about how they where baking bread.

Kitchen help: "Shoo! get out of our kitchen! just look what you did! you got baking powder all over yourself! shoo!"

While the white knight makes himself scarce, Marco Polo meets up with an old friend.

Albrecht Dürer: "Nice to see you again, we have been waiting for you. After the meal, I shall make a painting of you and your friends!"
Marco Polo: "Its great to see you again! the stories I have to tell you.."

And so they all eat a nice dinner at the end of a very long day! and many new friends come to join them.

Who knows what new stories lay in store for them, and what roles they may play in the future?

The end. :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2015, 16:27:13 »
That's great, and congratulations on all the excellent additions.  Many of the best recent releases there.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2015, 16:30:29 »
You arrivals are always a lot of fun  ;D

Amy the Archer: "Land in sight!"
Aldo the Archer: "Ship in sight!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master