Author Topic: Predictions about 2013-2014 sets  (Read 21303 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Predictions about 2013-2014 sets
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2012, 18:31:16 »
I would love to see more Romans, especially civilians. Ancient Greeks would be brilliant too (I'm into Classical history!), especially the Trojan Horse, some Spartans, and perhaps Greek/Roman gods and goddesses and figures from myths. Phoebus Apollo in his chariot of the sun would be awesome, and Medusa with snakes for hair would be a great idea for a Fi?ure. Maybe Norse gods too - Odin and his raven, Thor and his thunderbolts.

I was wondering if any of these images are copyrighted? I know the Egyptian government was looking a few years ago to copyright all its historical images such as the pyramids, sphinx, etc....I am sure they have their hands full at the moment so it may be on the back burner for now but when the news got out their was a rush of items made to use the images before it went into effect.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Predictions about 2013-2014 sets
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2012, 21:39:33 »
I would love to see more Romans, especially civilians. Ancient Greeks would be brilliant too (I'm into Classical history!), especially the Trojan Horse, some Spartans, and perhaps Greek/Roman gods and goddesses and figures from myths. Phoebus Apollo in his chariot of the sun would be awesome, and Medusa with snakes for hair would be a great idea for a Fi?ure. Maybe Norse gods too - Odin and his raven, Thor and his thunderbolts.

You have my vote - my wallet would kill you though  ::)