Author Topic: Predictions about 2013-2014 sets  (Read 21267 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Predictions about 2013-2014 sets
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 21:48:51 »
It sounds to me like someone just threw that into the article. It almost looks as if it were translated from another language or written by someone who doesn't normally write English. I wouldn't trust it any more than our predictions. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 22:02:01 »
Well the hotel has been done, I guess time will tell  ;)

If geobra does do a revamp of the 1900's Victorian theme I sure hope it is in stecks and not System X

Stecks                                    Stecks                                 Stecks
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 23:00:24 »
Yeah, I thought "earthquake" was incredibly strange! ??? What kind of a theme is that? :hmm: Just knock down any building and voila: earthquake theme! ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 00:24:17 »
Yeah, I thought "earthquake" was incredibly strange! ??? What kind of a theme is that? :hmm: Just knock down any building and voila: earthquake theme! ;)

maybe it is a system x with out the red and yellow tabs, all the furniture would easily fall down as well. Or maybe a brick system that is all loose and tipsy. Then there would have to be rescue workers to dig out all the klickies. One could add an element of science and engineering to the theme by allowing the buildings to be constructed differently so a kid would learn what works and what does not. Having the buildings foundation on springs would simulate an earthquake. There have been a lot of high profile earth quakes lately. Geobra could have a tsunami element to it and market it to the west coast this winter when Japans debris washes ashore  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 01:01:23 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 07:54:36 »
it would be great to have a highland figure in kilt wearing a palace guard busby. 

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2012, 12:00:42 »
Great predictions Baron Marshall - it would be great if they came true!
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2012, 16:38:10 »
The medieval wind-or watermill the Baron predicted would come in handy!!! :love:
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2012, 01:31:50 »
Maybe by "earthquake" they really mean a set with a volcano in.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2012, 03:11:07 »
Maybe by "earthquake" they really mean a set with a volcano in.

How about a mountain lodge that gets wiped out in an earthquake triggered snow avalanche  :P