Author Topic: Wedding Piano 4309 Review  (Read 4428 times)

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
Wedding Piano 4309 Review
« on: May 08, 2012, 16:54:07 »
Hello,

I had planned a review of the Wedding Piano for some time and as it has been discussed in a recent post, I thought I'd do it now.

Here is the set situated in the attic room of the 5301 Grande Mansion.

I was surprised that the Klicky had long hair as it's not obvious from all the pictures I've seen of this set.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Wedding Piano 4309 Review
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 16:59:47 »
The top view shows the speaker. It's nice that you can chose to have the lid open or closed.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 17:02:04 »
Close up of the keyboard. Press one side to play one wedding tune and the other side to play
another tune. I don't know the names of the tunes, but they are the classic tunes you hear at a wedding. I think one is called the wedding march.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 17:03:37 »
Here we see the underside of the piano showing the bulky battery compartment. For child safety you need a small screwdriver to access the batteries.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 17:06:04 »
Here's the piano player who could do with a short back and sides as my grandad would say :lol:

Here he is next to the Klicky that comes with the Grande Mansion. Do you think they use the same hairdresser?

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 17:12:25 »
I bought this piano to go with the other wedding items I have but it can be used in the Grande Mansion at a push. Yes a black one would be better or the original black upright, but it's better than nothing. I also bought one from DS which comes with the stool and sheet music but no klicky or candles.

You can still get this set in the UK for around £10 which is good value in my opinion. If you're thinking of getting one I wouldn't delay as the wedding theme is getting a bit harder to find and I don't know how long it will be offered from DS.

Hope this review was helpful.

Bye for now. :wave:

Roger
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 17:17:45 by rogermobil »

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 17:15:23 »
Here's the piano player who could do with a short back and sides as my grandad would say :lol:

Hi is definitely a Yanni wannabe.   :lol:

I like the piano, but I don't care for it in white, just wish it came in black too.
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 21:26:11 »
Excellent pictures and review!
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 22:10:05 »
I am very glad Geobra made this baby grand, even if it is white. Thanks for the nice pictures and review.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 00:17:36 »
Thanks for the review! Very helpful. I've been thinking of buying this for a while now, but haven't because of the color of the piano. I, too, would like to see the black upright re-released.

Still, I might get the white one, just to have a piano for the collection  ;D.