Author Topic: 4299 Wedding photographer review  (Read 4355 times)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
4299 Wedding photographer review
« on: April 07, 2012, 20:26:34 »
Review of the 4299 wedding photographer set.
Box:

Contents:

Accessories: I love these bushes that came with the wedding theme and extra petals are always welcome especially these lovely pale blue ones.

Figures: Nice but I think the girl's eyes are unusually and spookily large! The man's casual clothes make him useful and the boy could easily pass as victorian.

The tripod can fold and can be carried which is a detail that I like.

Just on picture showing the set slotting into my existing wedding sets

:)

A cute set maybe a bit limited but the camera and tripod are the best pieces and better than the radar gun stand that I was previously using as a tripod! :lol:

Verity
 :easterhop:
[img]

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: 4299 Wedding photographer review
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 21:03:37 »
Thank you for showing us this great set! :)9
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 21:24:06 »
great addition to the wedding theme. One thing that makes playmobil such a great toy line, attention to details. How many other companies would have made a set for the wedding photographer? I guess they could have made one for the wedding singer too but that is pushing it   

Thanks for the pictures and review
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 21:34:30 »
Nice review (and other items in your pictures)! ;) That's quite a price though for this tiny set, so I hope your deal was a good one! :lol:
~Pynedor~

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 21:49:33 »
Thanks for the review, Verity.  I find the casual clothes of the photographer a bit out of place for a wedding.  Bearing in mind that the bride and groom will probably pay something like a £1000 or more for the photos, I would expect the photographer to wear a suit and tie!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 22:13:46 »
I agree with you Gordon! Casual attire by a paid photographer is a little strange at such a formal occasion.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 22:33:10 »
Around here photographers and videographers, whether men or women, usually wear black pants and a black collared shirt. That way they look professional, but don't call any attention to themselves, and are not mistaken for guests.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 00:02:02 »
Around our area his attire of buttun up shirt with jacket, khaki slacks is not out of place. I guess it just depends on who and where
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 07:05:30 »
Thank you for this beautiful set review and pics!! I keep saying to myself I'll get htis set in the next possible opportunity... but I just cannot pass on a knight set instead  :lol:

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 20:11:14 »
Fabulous set!!!!!!!!!I have the children of this set,from Goody's (greek fast-food company that had playmobil as gifts with kids-hamburger).Also I have the bride and groom who were released in 1994.These sets are so marvellous,and they can be combined very well with victorian series!!!!!!!!