Author Topic: Indians 4012  (Read 10033 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Indians 4012
« on: March 30, 2012, 13:11:20 »
Hey I don't know if there is a review about this set so, sorry if there already is one.

Just to set my mind on the new western coming out this year I got this  :love: I thought it was a new set but there something I do not understand.

This set appears as NEW in the german Playmobil website..... but the box says 2010 made in Czech Republic.
   ??? ??? ??? ??? 

How come?  :hmm:

Clickies front and back.

Horsie  :love:

Accesories

Weapons

These come as a set. Weird there is drum's sticks.... but no drums

The baseplate and tent.  :love:
The tent would be hard to use on some other surface for the hook-shaped ends that hold them together with the base.  :(

The whole set

And I got also this older one  :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Indians 4012
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 13:40:15 »
:love:

Will have to get those indians! Shame about the large (and mostly useless) base...

Would like to get extras of the klickys to pop....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 14:55:05 »
wowowowowow!!! This looks soooo great  :love: :love: :love: :love:
I think this set was produced in the second half of 2010, thus the production date on the box.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 15:15:19 »
That looks like a nice set. We have a big western collection and plenty of Indians but will still get lots of these new ones coming out. The Indians look nice with their prints and I really like the painted horse.

I think the drumsticks come with this set as it was part of the mold that had the pipe & ax. cheeper to re-use molds than create a new one and save .00002 cents of plastic

I too would have preferred the stand alone teepee base as our dioramas do not have room for such a large base plate that was included. Oh well it is a super set after all and that is normal for those sets

thanks for the pictures tonguello
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 15:46:29 »
Yeah, I'm not at all wild about the huge baseplate attached to the teepee. At least the totem pole can be removed and a plant or rock put in its place, since teepees and totem poles don't belong together. 8} The skin also doesn't look as well attached to the poles as the old teepees.

But, I love the klickies. :love: The prints look really good. I will definitely want at least one of these. Thanks for the review, Gaston!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 17:35:20 »
Thanks for reviewing, really those idians look magnificient! Guess i have to have these! Gaston is it possible you can make a shot of on of the indians, the chief for example, with some gear on the horse?

:wave:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 17:58:09 »
Thanks for reviewing, really those idians look magnificient! Guess i have to have these! Gaston is it possible you can make a shot of on of the indians, the chief for example, with some gear on the horse?

:wave:

You're welcome guys.

I could take some pics tomorrow. Today I'll be home very late.
The clickies with that thingie around thier waist don't sit on the horse very well unless you move that thing a little higher  :P
I tought maybe that was what you wanted to see  :P :P :P
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 19:53:49 »
Thanks for reviewing, looks like a great set! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 21:50:40 »
Wow, that set is cool! :) The horse is especially nice.
~Pynedor~

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 22:52:33 »
Can't say I mind the base too much, looks like a really neat set. Great review.