Author Topic: 3120 banner  (Read 3000 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
3120 banner
« on: August 23, 2006, 21:58:46 »
Can anybody provide me the dimensions of the banner from the pony ranch (3120)?

If it wouldn't be to much effort a scan showing the holes distance would also be great (or just mentioning the distances from the top and from the side for each hole would also be suitable).

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 3120 banner
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 01:14:52 »
I don't have this banner, but I do have one from one of the castles and I suspect it is the same size so I'll try and find it tomorrow and do a scan.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 04:42:29 »
Oh, yes sure: the knights theme has also such a banner. That would be great if you could have a look.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 15:08:42 »
Sorry for the delay in replying.  I've had a good look for the banner but cannot find it, which probably means I no longer have it.

Sorry I can't help you, Jochern. :(
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 19:53:03 »
Don't mind about it, Gordon. In the meanwhile I have helped myself and created my own sized variant. I will give some photos of the project soon (still waiting on my DS order to complete the setup).