Author Topic: 2014 Playmo-Convention for the 40th Anniversary?  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Olki

• Playmo Enthusiast
    • olkgod
Re: 2014 Playmo-Convention for the 40th Anniversary?
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 02:40:59 »
I was told by Geobra earlier this year that they're planning several things for the 2014-Jubileum, amongst them a big Museum-Exhibiton in Speyer (Germany).
But an additional big collectors-event organised by the fans would be awesome.  :) As birthplace of Playmo, Germany should hold one if the guys in France do.

That´s the spirit, Hadoque! I really would appreciate some Geobra-Anniversary-Stuff, but the point is, that WE, the collectors of all over the world do something!!!!!!!!!!! Not some corporate-identity-thingie, no a fan made exhibition, where Geobra thinks, wow, that´s something!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 07:42:30 »
Maybe all of us could do something through internet as well, that way everyone can chip in regardless of their location.

Maybe something where we all make a picture that has something in common, but which still allows every possible theme to be used. Someone could gather all those pictures, and maybe make a huge poster of it or display it with a beamer at this convention. 

Celebrating clickies could be the theme, or maybe everyone could take a picture of their hand with a clicky sitting or standing on that hand, to show the great variety of fans while still staying anonymous.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 09:23:45 »
Playmobil should organise something for collectors etc , hopefully for tte collector's club by then  and not us collector's organizing and making any short of effort for  such a think !!!

I find to the day amazing how Playmobil has approached the whole big individual buyers/ collectors / loyal customers etc .  There should be more than just DS releases and i hold my comments to see what happens with the club
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 01:33:47 »
I know the perfect place. Its warm, it is close to the ocean, an airport, great accommodations, very luxurious, there is a boat appropriately named nearby and it celebrates with the toy master himself. At Mr.B's Florida house, but I doubt there is any playmo in it  8}
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Olki

• Playmo Enthusiast
    • olkgod
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 11:16:47 »
I know the perfect place. Its warm, it is close to the ocean, an airport, great accommodations, very luxurious, there is a boat appropriately named nearby and it celebrates with the toy master himself. At Mr.B's Florida house, but I doubt there is any playmo in it  8}

:lol:And I doubt, he would like hundreds of Playmoafficionados roaming through his estate

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 14:47:01 »
:lol:And I doubt, he would like hundreds of Playmoafficionados roaming through his estate

we wont ask, we will just show up  ;) ;D then we willl know for sure if there is a Zirndorf spy in here  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 22:37:47 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 14:34:57 »
My French is significantly better than my German, so Paris works for me... provided I have the funds by then. I love bantering around France anyway.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 02:33:02 »
;) ;D then we willl know for sure if there is a Zirndorf spy in here  :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.