Author Topic: Trouble in Port Westroger.  (Read 7288 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Trouble in Port Westroger.
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2015, 16:33:00 »
Yep, some seriously ineffective sneaking there

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2015, 17:04:43 »
That poor dockworker  :)

Yep, some seriously ineffective sneaking there

:lol:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2015, 09:38:29 »
Left little choice, Ryan is forced to surrender to the soldiers and he is put in prison.

Leon: "Another one?"
Nelson: "Yes, not as many as I would have liked but it will do."
Ryan: "Just wait untill I get out of here, you will regret this!"

With all the pirates cleared out of the harbour, the officers gather to congratulate themselves.

General Montcalm: "It seems that was all of them. I can't understand how it got this far, you people should have done a better job."
Admiral Wilkins: "My apologies general, but we did not have the manpower. Have you seen the size of some of their ships?"
Nelson: "The important part is that its solved now, and we need to keep it that way."
General Montcalm: "See that you do. Now if you will excuse me, I require a moment alone."

Nelson: "I would just like to congratulate you sir, you have done us a great service!"
General Montcalm: "Just doing my duty for King George. We can't have such ruffians make a mess of our beautifull cities. Now run along and prepare proper quarters for me in the city."
Nelson: "Yes sir."

Inside "the sword and cutlass" the pirate captain Alfonso seems to be waiting for him, not with a sword or pistol, but with a glas of red wine.

Alfonso: "Looks like you really cleared them out of here, you did not capture or kill many of them though."
General Montcalm: "All in due time. We have them on the run. My soldiers will hunt them down. Thank you for your coöperation. You have proven most valuable once more."
Captain Alfonso: "And so have you, together we stand strong. Your troops take care of my rivals, and my information secures your promotions."

In much less comforteable conditions, Ryan the Red, John the Falcon and Emily spend their time in prison.

John: "This is just the worst day.. first I got robbed, knocked out and now I wake up in prison too!"
Emily: "Something just isn't right. Those soldiers got here so fast. Someone must have helped them."
Ryan: "We need to work on a plan to get out of here! My ship is nearby, there is plenty of room for all three of us. Would you two like to join my crew?"
John: "Well if you can get us out of here, sure. I want to get back at Captain Grey's pirates for robbing me, but first we need to get out of here."
Emily: "Sure thing! I was not really part of any crew for a while anymore. It will be good to be out on the sea again."
Ryan smiles. "Alright! That's settled then! Now we just need to find a way to get out of here.."

But Leon has good ears, and can hear them plotting their escape!

Softly he whispers: "Psst! Hey there, you guys are thinking of getting out of here?"

The three of them get up and move to the bars.

Ryan: "Of course we are, anyone in prison would want to get out!"
Leon: "Right, but do you really have a ship nearby?"
Ryan: "It's right around the corner."

Leon: "Alright here is the deal.. with this general Montcalm chasing away all my poker buddies and forcing me to do more work than I want to, I want to get out of here. So I am going to let you guys out but I am comeing with you."
The three of them smile and Ryon accepts. "It's a deal!"

Leon opens the prison door and quickly they make their way to Ryan's ship.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 10:04:03 »
At the docks they stand before Ryan the Red's ship.

Ryan: "A beauty, isn't she?"
Leon: "It's not very big."
John: "Where are the cannons?"
Emily: "No sleeping quarters on it either?"
Ryan: "Well I could not afford more, complain all you like but we are getting out of here on it!"

They step on board and prepare the ship for departure. Leon has his doubts though.

Leon: "I don't know about this.. Its a small ship, I don't think it can outrun the navy's ships."
Emily: "Come on, before they discover we are gone!"

But its already too late, it seems Nelson has discovered them!

Nelson: "Leon is helping the prisoners escape! Guards! Stop them! Don't let them leave port!"

Quickly they depart from the harbour, they are lucky enough to have the wind on their side as they exchange fire with the soldiers, and do their best to duck from flying bullets.

Admiral Wilkins: "They won't outrun my ship!"

He runs to his ship where he finds his marines.

Admiral Wilkins: "Hurry men! Prepare the ship! We are going after them!"
Marine: "But how? We don't know how to sail."
Admiral Wilkins: "What?! How is that possible?!"
Marine: "The sailors are having lunch, we where only trained to fight and not to sail ships."

And indeed, the crew is having soup for lunch.

Sailor: "There's nothing better than your tomato soup!"
First Mate: "You'd make a fine chef for sure! you need to teach me how to make that soup sometimes!"
Sailor: "I'd love to! It's the spices that give it extra flavour, and you need to have the right kind of tomatoes."
Sailor: "Hey I think there's some commotion there at the docks. Do you think the Admiral needs us?"
First Mate: "Nah It will be fine. We will go see what thats about after Lunch. Just make sure to save some soup for the Admiral."

Admiral Wilkins: "Darn, we can't persue them. My sailors are not here to man the ship!"

Nelson: "We will catch them eventually. We need to capture that traitor Leon and make an example out of him!"
Red Baron: "Leave that to me, I will track them down and bring them to justice!"

And so the four new friends make their escape, heading off to adventure with the soldiers unable to stop them.

What adventures will await them in the future?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 14:32:00 by Rhalius »

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 13:51:54 »
Well at least the Admiral will get some soup. That is important.

I really dig the water.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 14:49:49 »
Great episode tot he story. All the good(?) guys got away this time. That Captain Alfonso - he's a serious pirate, properly betraying people for his own gain. Makes yer heart be warm a thinkin' of it.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2015, 16:32:31 »
Great continuation, admittedly Leon looks like a bit of a shifty character, what with all his double crossing, but perhaps he will be a trustworthy partner. Looking forward to more! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2015, 18:20:14 »
Looking forward to more :)

Makes yer heart be warm a thinkin' of it.

:lmao:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2015, 06:16:04 »
Thanks! Might take a while untill the next adventure since currently I'm in no position to portray a treasure island or such. I'd love to get one of the island sets, but they are just so huge and take up more space than I can spare. But I might get some other nature stuff and may be able to build up something with that.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2015, 06:57:58 »
Some regular sand (for a children's sand box) on top of that blue plastic sheet might even do the trick  ;)