Creative > Photography & Graphics

Things That Happen

(1/2) > >>

Raven:
I was looking back through old folders of photographs, looking for a particular photo, and I found occasional forgotten Playmobil photos here and there, including these, which I don't think I've ever posted before.

Tiermann:
 :D  There are some great photos there. You are getting your brachiosaurus to do the System X connectors for you? I can't get mine to do it, I have to rely on the dragons or I would never get stuff put together.

tahra:

--- Quote from: Raven on June 27, 2018, 12:55:21 ---I was looking back through old folders of photographs, looking for a particular photo, and I found occasional forgotten Playmobil photos here and there, including these, which I don't think I've ever posted before.

--- End quote ---

:) All great.

My favorites are the system X helpful dino, and the one drinking from the pool.. and the two longnecked dinos - the one in the back seems to be photobombing the other, with a silly face!

And the two skeletons..

On the other hand, the babies looking at the skull.. it's terribly well done. Very sad, imo. Awesome posing.

--- Quote from: Tiermann on June 27, 2018, 17:37:03 --- :D  There are some great photos there. You are getting your brachiosaurus to do the System X connectors for you? I can't get mine to do it, I have to rely on the dragons or I would never get stuff put together.

--- End quote ---

Right... brachiosauros! I never can call them by the proper names  :-[

How did you manage that with the dragons, Tiermann? Gods know, there are plenty of them there...

Macruran:
Charming images!   :ale:

also lol Tiermann   :lol:

GrahamB:
Great pics, Raven! It made me wonder if someone had invaded one of your photoshoots with a bunch of dinosaurs (not Mr. Raven, surely?).

The other thing I thought was that these were the behind-the-scenes pictures showing what everyone gets up to when they are not posing for an official Raven photoshoot... The bunny challenges the cops to a quad bike race, the chimp takes the vulture and the girl for a spin in the jeep, the little girl plays hide-and-seek with the T.rex, one penguin admires modern cubist art, another penguin joins the queue at the coffee machine, another penguin goes for a Kinder egg snack, yet another penguin hides in a bucket... and so on!

My favourites were the two skeletons who stopped for a chat and those two dinos grinning at the camera. How do you do it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version