Author Topic: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)  (Read 30299 times)

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
Re: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2018, 12:31:56 »
This is so great! Thanks for sharing!  :love:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2018, 10:37:13 »
Because I want to use the street surface of the platform as good as possible, I decided to put the waiting shelter sideways to the platform. However, the foundation of the waiting shelter is 13 mm lower than the platform. That's why I made an extra foundation from plastic sheet. On top of this is the shelter, and one can walk on street level to the platform. In addition, the street surface of the platform is used optimally.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2018, 13:20:13 »
An excellent idea and neatly done.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2018, 11:22:35 »
The new station, complete with all accessories. And when the travellers arriving, it makes the scene complete. It breathes the atmosphere of a small local station.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2018, 12:14:54 »
A contract has been signed with "Harry und Henriëtta Gleisbau GmbH" for the construction of the new railway line.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2018, 14:17:45 »
The station is perfect, Marco.

I have one of the destination signs but can't get the arms to stay out.  I suspect something is broken or missing.

Is the Matra crane a new buy?  It looks very smart.  Nice to see, too, male and female klickies in the railway construction business.  A PA who worked for me for 18 months or so on a temporary contract went to work for a construction firm and was lat heard of working on the construction of the Gold Coast line in Australia.

Where do the workers in the striped tops come from, please?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2018, 15:17:24 »
The Matra crane was bought second hand, cleaned and provided with a new LGB wagon frame.
The Playmobil figures come from Berlin. During renewal of the subway in Berlin they were given as a gift to the passengers. You can find them on the German eBay site (search for "Playmobil BVG").

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2018, 19:09:39 »
The Matra crane was bought second hand, cleaned and provided with a new LGB wagon frame.
The Playmobil figures come from Berlin. During renewal of the subway in Berlin they were given as a gift to the passengers. You can find them on the German eBay site (search for "Playmobil BVG").

Thanks for that.  I'll have a look.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2018, 20:45:33 »
Those are great pics!

If they offered klickys here when the subway is messed up, I could probably make a living selling them (the repeats, anyways)  >:(

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2018, 10:31:08 »
"Harry & Henrietta Gleisbau GmbH" are busy with their first assignment, which is to restore the old railway bridge. With the assistance of a driver, locomotive and railwaycrane of the "Ferrovie dello Balconia", a repaired bridge section is installed. "Harry & Henrietta Gleisbau GmbH" have taken care of the new abutments of the bridge. These are not yet equipped with turrets and signs on which the shipping can see where the channel is. First, the middle span must be put in order.

Total overview of the construction site.

The hoisting of a bridge section is still an exact task.

Everyone is keeping an eye on things.

The construction site, seen from a different angle.