Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 47824 times)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Here we are, took longer then I wanted to today but I persevered I hope you enjoy.

Started with the western train sets as that is the whole reason I got back into Playmobil:

Playmobil 4034 had the seals cut so I am able to show you what it looks like opened. 4033 still has original seals on it so not able to open that one and show it off.

Next, added all the direct service items

Added all other box sets

Forgot to put set 3023, so had to stick it on the two train boxes, probably not the best idea given the weight, but needed it in there for the shot.

Because of the effort involved to get these all out of their storage boxes and then put them all back in I will not be doing another one like this. However as new items come in for the western set that I pick up to complete the collection I will post them here for you to enjoy.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 22:06:57 by The_Mad_Hadder »
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
That's an amazing collection. I think it's really interesting to see people who collect the same sorts of things (Playmobil) but in such vastly different ways. I have tons of sets but they are almost all split up and sorted by contents rather than kept with their boxes. I just have a few old sets that I have kept with their original boxes for some reason.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Tremendous!  :thanks:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
That's an amazing collection. I think it's really interesting to see people who collect the same sorts of things (Playmobil) but in such vastly different ways. I have tons of sets but they are almost all split up and sorted by contents rather than kept with their boxes. I just have a few old sets that I have kept with their original boxes for some reason.

Tim,

I have that as well, who ever said OCD was a hindrance. What I am posting in this thread are just the mint in box never opened, used or played with. I actually have a ton of totes of Western themed playmobil items and about 100 meters of brass track. I just have to get some time to build my diorama. I am one person and work plus social engagements take up a lot of my free time.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Great collection (in great condition too ;))!
~Pynedor~

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 3365 showed up today. Such a rare find though box did show some damage, but for a 30 year old toy its not so bad and the art work is all intact. Wish people would not try to peel off price stickers.

Another one added to the collection.
NB. Heather I noticed that this one is not on PlaymoDB, and as you can see from the rear artwork this was for the Western theme.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
That's a nice one, love the box back.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
That is one tasty set.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 3620 and 3601 showed up today. Hope you enjoy

Images for 3620

And Heather just for you as these did not have tape or glue to keep the box closed the contents.

3601 (The colour markers, dried out of course but I assumed they would be)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 4363 arrived today

Just extension cables.