Author Topic: How do you conveniently read the new posts?  (Read 8401 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: How do you conveniently read the new posts?
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 18:05:53 »
Now it is impossible for me to quickly find Tara's post about the pcc info on the new DS sets...I can't find it in the pcc section..

It's the very first one... maybe you looked in the PUBLIC pcc section, not in the proper PCC only section "PCC Members' Lounge" ?

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 21:13:02 »
It's the very first one... maybe you looked in the PUBLIC pcc section, not in the proper PCC only section "PCC Members' Lounge" ?

:-[

Yes...that's why. Thanks!

But see: you need to know in what section a thread is in order to find it...it is simple for trading posts (and the pcc only section ...  :-[ ) but for others it is more difficult. Even sometimes the search doesn't help.
In my opinion, the posts of the last 24 h should always be displayed (or the post since last visit - whatever is longer).
Well, I just have to get used to it and live with the (IMO) difficulties.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2015, 16:47:46 »
At the top of the page, just below the greeting to you "Hello Macruran", click on "Show unread posts since last visit" and that brings up all the posts since you last logged in.

I've discovered that if you go on the site but don't click that link, the "unread posts" you don't read that time won't show up in the "Show unread posts" link, even though they are still marked unread when you go to the subforum. So you have to use that link every time to make sure to catch everything.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman: