Author Topic: New licensed themes Playmobil 2019!!!  (Read 7773 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
New licensed themes Playmobil 2019!!!
« on: January 30, 2019, 18:49:00 »
Playmobil announces new licences!!!  :o :o :o

Also in 2019, the company wants to set licensing partnerships - including "Heidi", "Scooby Doo" and "Back to the Future", which should appeal to different target groups. In August, the toy manufacturer also brings out its own film: "Playmobil: The Movie". Matching it should also give play sets.

Full article (in German): https://amp.wiwo.de/unternehmen/handel/brandstaetter-gruppe-playmobil-dank-gutem-auslandsgeschaeft-weiter-auf-wachstumskurs/23921882.html

Fun detail for the Belgians and Dutch people (and perhaps also for others amongst us), Heidi is now owned by the Belgian entertainment group Studio 100:

https://studio100.com/be/nl/heidi

=> Perhaps we can expect more Studio 100 themes in Playmobil if the Heidi-license works out...(https://studio100.com/be/nl/algemeen)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 19:48:58 by bml87 »
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: New licensed themes Playmobil 2019!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 19:48:28 »
All kinda weird... But none as odd as ghostbusters, IMO..

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 20:02:50 »
All kinda weird... But none as odd as ghostbusters, IMO..

I didn’t know, but apparently there’s a new Scooby Doo animated movie in the making: https://www.google.be/amp/s/www.superherohype.com/movies/424055-chris-columbus-to-meddle-with-new-scooby-doo-animated-movie/amp
So, that makes sense!

Heidi can deliver some new animals perhaps, that would be nice.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 20:14:52 »
Back to the Future offers some nice possibilities.
The famous car itself could be offer in three variants: normal, futuristic flying car and the far west version.
The same could be said for the main characters, though I'm pretty sure that the first assortment will only involve the first movie which will make a fantastic opportunity for Playmobil to make a 50's diner.
I would love 50's klickies.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 20:23:16 »
Steaming mary from Back to the Future 3 is what I'm hoping for  :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 21:19:03 »
On the official Facebookpage of Playmobil they hinted the new licenses, there seems to be a fourth poster...

More pictures: https://www.facebook.com/Playmobil/photos/a.147367245368254/1798699090235053/?type=3

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 21:22:53 »
On the official Facebookpage of Playmobil they hinted the new licenses, there seems to be a fourth poster...

Wondered that too.. Or is the 4th "playmobil"?

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 21:41:56 »
Wondered that too.. Or is the 4th "playmobil"?

Could be, or "Playmobil the Movie", or something else... We will know soon I guess!!! Exciting times in the Playmobil world!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 22:02:13 by bml87 »

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 21:53:29 »
Exciting times in the Playmobil world!!!

Very! I don't think my poor wallet will survive these times unscathed though!  :P

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 22:56:02 »
Thanks for the news, I will be looking forward to the Delorian . Hopefully it’s not too “fantasized” . It would be nice if it was easily removed of all the back to the future elements to have a stock car.

I also hope the scooby doo theme has the old school look to it , I am not a fan of the new CGI version , before scrappy doo would be great. Looking forward to the mystery machine . Also plenty of monsters that would work in a Halloween theme 🤞
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: