Author Topic: 2018 Novelties - Spirit  (Read 2555 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 2018 Novelties - Spirit
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2018, 19:32:31 »
There's bits of the house that are quite nice (the weather vane, the porch), but I imagine they're not compatable with anything else

Exactly :(  AND it's less than half a house.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2018, 22:08:03 »
Yep, it's the Victorian one re-coloured. There is also a re-colour of the Victorian stove with the house, and the bent-wood chairs from the 'country kitchen'(5336) - there's what looks like a kitchen bench but I can't see it properly in the picture.

Wow, great catch Oliver! I didn’t see the Victorian stove so far! Spare parts service, 10 please!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2018, 02:34:01 »
I'm not sure if it's that, that the neck portion of the torsos look proportionally wrong, or that the bodies are too small for the heads, but there is definitely something off. The Super 4 characters looked better than these ones.

Not the fairies. They look weird without the skirts, creepy even. These look better than that but they're basically fairy bodies.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2018, 05:47:09 »
I missed the stove as well. Good catch! I wish we could see the kitchen better.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2018, 08:27:57 »
I thought I should share these, found them on a second hand page of Playmobil on Facebook. Oh, and the quality was like that.. If anyone has better pictures, please share!

Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest