Author Topic: Novelties 2019!  (Read 25158 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Novelties 2019!
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2018, 18:07:08 »
Nice to see the gear from Ghostbusters 2 and my wallet is glad that the figure set doesn't have new clean torsos, but the same ones as those previously released. :lol:

The same torsos indeed, but they’re double the size of a normal klicky ;-) that’s what make them collectibles for Ghost Buster fans. I guess Playmobil want to try this out with the GB and probably continue this with other licenced items.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2018, 19:09:47 »
The same torsos indeed, but they’re double the size of a normal klicky ;-) that’s what make them collectibles for Ghost Buster fans. I guess Playmobil want to try this out with the GB and probably continue this with other licenced items.

I think THOSE are the normal kind = 70175: Set de figuras Cazafantasmas  (Ghostbusters Figure Set)

There are no pics of the others yet... I think?

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2018, 19:16:45 »
I think THOSE are the normal kind = 70175: Set de figuras Cazafantasmas  (Ghostbusters Figure Set)

There are no pics of the others yet... I think?

You're right, tahra! I'm sorry for confusing anyone! Those are indeed the normal klickies 8}
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest