Author Topic: A Aventura da História (Planeta deAgostini) - in Portugal  (Read 2217 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
A Aventura da História (Planeta deAgostini) - in Portugal
« on: October 10, 2018, 19:20:53 »
Started here today..

Playmobil - A Aventura da História

link

It will cost a fortune, IF they don't change their minds. I think I'll pass. I would  be VERY VERY tempted if it was in german.. or even english...

And of course, no statue for us.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: A Aventura da História (Planeta deAgostini) - in Portugal
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 10:51:05 »
I want them tooooooooo! But you knew that of course  ;)... they are apparently available in Belgium too, but in French and I live in the Dutch-speaking part... So an English or Dutch version would be great! Nevertheless, I'm continuing my search for the klickies!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 18:12:10 »
I want them tooooooooo! But you knew that of course  ;)... they are apparently available in Belgium too, but in French and I live in the Dutch-speaking part... So an English or Dutch version would be great! Nevertheless, I'm continuing my search for the klickies!

I can TRY to get them. But they are not cheap :(  - AND worse, judging from other collections on these... companies, they get harder and harder to find (impossibly so sometimes) and it happens that collections are just left incomplete. So I can't really guarantee anything :(

Though with the shields I think I have most of the ones I wanted (except for 20 Joan torsos!), if I cross some of them, well.... 

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 10:58:10 »
This is a great idea  :love:

I so wish I could read Portuguese !

Any chance of having this collection released in English ?

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 11:56:44 »
Any chance of having this collection released in English ?

I am completely undecided..  ::)

I suppose it is anyone's guess if there are plans for an english or german edition (I'd prefer those)?

???

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 22:15:46 »
if there are plans for an english or german edition (I'd prefer those)?

Shortly after the release in Spain, they lauched the series in Germany as well but there it was cancelled after about 3 released figures.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 09:59:22 »
Did they honour people who'd paid for subscriptions? I know that they do a lot of the 'build a model' ones, and I was under the impression that while they disappeared from shops after a couple of issues you would still get them if you'd taken out the subscription, but for those ones it's slightly different.

It's annoying, since I'd want the figures but have no interest in the books, but since they're actual books they must be quite expensive.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 14:52:34 »
Shortly after the release in Spain, they lauched the series in Germany as well but there it was cancelled after about 3 released figures.

Ah.. that changes things... I am weak.

Did they honour people who'd paid for subscriptions? I know that they do a lot of the 'build a model' ones, and I was under the impression that while they disappeared from shops after a couple of issues you would still get them if you'd taken out the subscription, but for those ones it's slightly different.

I do believe some really end up cancelled.. but I am not sure. I would like to know what happend in this case too...

It's even more annoying because the releases are not in order..

It's annoying, since I'd want the figures but have no interest in the books, but since they're actual books they must be quite expensive.

I am actually more interested in the books - only some klickys are really new. And some I already hunted, or the relevant parts. But I suppose they'd be next to impossible to find anyways.