Author Topic: A Prince Clicky with Spanish Lu Prince cookies?  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
A Prince Clicky with Spanish Lu Prince cookies?
« on: January 05, 2018, 16:00:37 »
I did not buy the cookies, but today in a shop here in the Netherlands, I encountered Prince cookies and there was a prince clicky on the packaging.
The packaging was Spanish and I don't speak Spanish so I have no idea if the clicky was in it or not. It seemed unlikely since the cookie seemed a bit cheaper than what the clicky with his sword, belt, cape and crown would cost.

And I imagined that if it required some other actions to get that clicky that it likely would be exclusive to Spain.

The clicky himself looks reasonable, a bit plain I suppose but I know how many playmofriends here might be interested in him all the same. (and not just because he is a prince. ;) )

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: A Prince Clicky with Spanish Lu Prince cookies?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 16:18:09 »
There is (was?) also a cookie prince promo in Spain. As far as I can tell, you run the codes in a site and you may win prizes, including the cookie prince.

I ASSUME it is Spain only, but have no idea. 

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 17:12:44 »
As far as I know, the Lu Prince Action in Benelux was availabe until the end of 2017, at least, the link doesn’t work anymore: https://www.prince-playmobil.com/be-nl. No clue what they did with the rest of the stock. Last time I checked, there were still more then 1000 Princes available...

Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 09:22:21 »
Seems like those would have been great to have at the PCC shop, if there still was a PCC.  ::)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 12:17:07 »
Seems like those would have been great to have at the PCC shop, if there still was a PCC.  ::)
PCC didn't always get that sort of thing.

I still don't get the decision to ban the Schmidt baker from being sold to most countries in the world or not allowing the set to be sold separately. It's almost like geobra has an aversion to selling product to collectors.