Author Topic: 3940/3286 Large Ship  (Read 4507 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
3940/3286 Large Ship
« on: January 08, 2010, 01:24:28 »
Hello Pirates  :wave:

I am in the process of putting back together a ship I bought a few weeks ago. The ship was missing a few parts and I put a list together. Now one part that I want to be sure about is on the starboard side of the ship. It is the red piece that holds the rear mast rigging on. It appears they are side specific due to their shapes. In the DB is looks like there is only one listed. I just wanted to ask as I do not have instructions and I do not want to order the wrong one.  In the DB is look like the starboard side part # 30 61 4390 but then there is none listed for port side.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
Re: 3940/3286 Large Ship
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 03:15:17 »
if you can hold for another week or so rasputin, my new storage cupboard will be finished and i will start to free my sets from their cardboard boxes stacked in a pile in the basement.  :-[
i am sure i will have i will have the answer by then.
  :yup:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 07:49:48 »
I have the instructions as well and could e-mail them to you, if you want.

Just let me know  ;)

Nice ship, BTW  :love:

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 13:16:40 »
Rasputin, according to my instructions, that part number is for both sides, two parts total - glad you asked, I'll fix the database entry ASAP!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 16:02:25 »
you are right rasputin, the pieces from starboard and port are different (and symmetrical).  :yup:
you can see in the picture the trapezoid (or trapezium) form.
  :lens:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 16:56:34 »
Hello shipmates  :arrr:

There is no way that that piece can fit on both starboard and post sides. Unless I am completely a retard ( do not ask my wife about this , you know the answer )   I do not see, due to its shape how it would fit both .

Yes Borgo please email them to me so I am sure I have the correct parts  :wow:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 17:14:48 »
There, done.  Better? (Might need to clear your cache to see the new picture.)

30 61 4390 - Rigging holders for left and right sides of ship
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 18:45:05 »
Hi Heather  :wave:

So is it one part # for the two parts? Meaning if I order # 30 61 4390 do I get both starboard and port sides ?

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 18:59:18 »

So is it one part # for the two parts? Meaning if I order # 30 61 4390 do I get both starboard and port sides ?

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Yes.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 20:18:01 »

Thank you  :wow:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"