Author Topic: ? about assorted figures add-on (7128)  (Read 4281 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
? about assorted figures add-on (7128)
« on: February 07, 2011, 06:43:06 »
i've heard that every bag of 7128 contains a different assortment of figures - however this add-on has been on the market for quite a long time (i remember seeing it for the first time when i was 12 years old)

now the question is, does the current assortment feature current style klickies? (with the new hair styles, clothes, details, etc) - or is it still the same boring type of old klickies? - i know old and vintage klickies are classic and brings us back good memories, but the ones shown in this particular catalog picture are totally random and stupidly repetitive :P

could someone who's bought this add-on in recent years tell us how wide the variety and the details are in these klickies?
thank you :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tlc

• Playmo Pal
Re: ? about assorted figures add-on (7128)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 12:42:51 »
Luis,
I purchased this set for Christmas in 2009 and the set comes exactly as pictured.  As plain (old style) as many of the figures are, the kids are always pulling out these guys and gals as supporting characters in their dramas.

I think that the nondescript nature of these characters coupled with the fact that most of them have interchangeable head gear (hats) makes these, in particular, a good canvas for the child's imagination.

tlc

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 16:20:22 »
thanks for the info TLC - i don't think i'll consider buying this set :)

i wonder why pm still produces this style of figures if they're so old? or maybe they're trying to get rid of leftovers from many years ago? ???
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 18:43:29 »
Without knowing I assume that these packs are meant to provide public institutions like kindergardens with cheap simple figures. They cost 9.99 Euro ie. less than 1.00 each. Maybe more attractive figures would get lost faster and be damaged very soon anyway.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 22:36:26 by henry_martini »
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 20:52:48 »
I got one and it was exactly as pictured! Good to have it though. you never know when you gonne need extra klicky ''muscle''  :D

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 22:13:55 »
Yes, I had one of these in my hands when I was at playmobil funpark, last september. Exactly as pictured. (transparant bag).
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 22:21:57 »
what's the plastic like? similar to that of the old figures?

or same as the current klickies'? if this is the case then maybe henry's theory is right

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 22:29:12 »
what's the plastic like? similar to that of the old figures?

Its more or less the same as the late 90's klickies...maybe a little softer...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 08:15:06 »
Older klikcies are the best !!! I am not really  into modern life ( yet ) theme and sets but i like the looks of these klickies and they could be used to fill trains, modern life sets just like the klickies i have in my mediaval set ups that i call ' cannon fodder' ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woudl love to have such a box for mediaval theme. The cost of old farmer / worker mediaval klickies is phenomenal !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 00:55:40 »
Woudl love to have such a box for mediaval theme. The cost of old farmer / worker mediaval klickies is phenomenal !!!!
That would be awesome to have for sure!