Author Topic: 1-2-3 PM collection and what would be cool additions  (Read 4808 times)

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
1-2-3 PM collection and what would be cool additions
« on: October 21, 2011, 16:16:15 »
I am collecting 123 now because they are difficult to find and fantastic pieces. A friend asked if they for my grandkids to be, and I answered, no way. Guess it is time to start collecting used, chewed on 123 pieces so there will be some around in a couple of years when I do have a grandchild.

Found over 30 of the 123 figures new on eBay, and they are wonderful! They offer three sizes of figures: adults, children and babies. And I have about a dozen with dark skin. Wish they offered some Asian 123 figures. The international market for toys for toddlers is huge, especially in Asia, so PM needs to jump on the bandwagon and offer some Asian 123 sets.

Guess it is time to start a new 123 thread to show your sets and collect your ideas of what would be great in that line; so here it is, Pgal

(Will post photos in a few days as I am away at the moment.)
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 1-2-3 PM collection and what would be cool additions
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 19:19:31 »
Here are some of mine, I have 42 different ones in total

I am particularly looking for any other colors of fish besides the red and dark yellow

also see my review of the 6772 Wildlife Park set

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 20:16:33 »
I'm starting to really fall in love with the 123 series, myself! The are just soooo CUTE!!! :love: :love: :love: Hm, I'll have to think about what else I'd like to see. I need to look through past sets, I'm not entirely familiar with what's already been done. Have they ever had a 123 dollhouse? That could be really cute, a kid's first little dollhouse, with furniture sets and all.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 00:23:07 »
Yes, they've had a few different house and furniture sets.

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 01:16:33 »
I initially bought some 123 figures for the klicky lucky dip at Kirkbean Exhibition so younger children could choose one,  However I think they're really cute and have started collecting them for myself. 
I recently got some figures with vehicles which I really love and also have the safari and circus jigsaws, a train and station (but no track yet) and various figures and animals.  The figures are just right for little hands to hold.
I'll try and post photos of my as yet quite small collectio, tomorrow - for some reason I can't copy and paste photos at the moment  ???  :eh?:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 06:46:40 »
I agree that the 123 series is very cute and very interesting  :love: . I decided however that I already have my hands full with so many other themes and that I will not be including 123 in my activities. I am looking forward to see what others will do with the theme though  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 17:17:06 »
Not buying 123 either.. I have a few figures, but that's it. (Though I REALLY like those new forest animals.. but no can do.)

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 17:51:11 »
here is our little collection   :wave:

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 00:27:31 »
I can't wait for the new 123's to reach the US! The truck and garage, bus, and spaceman are adorable, and Tim's wildlife park is also a must have.

Patience, patience, patience is what I keep telling myself...hope they arrive on our shores soon, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 02:37:02 »
We have a 123 collection also but it is by default only. We ended up with quite a few random things and they are quite cute. The boys played with them and I let them be rough with them. Nothing ever broke so I know the durability is high. You should be able to get stuff used inexpensively on auctions. I see the stuff on classified adds but the sellers tend to think they are a lot more collectible than they are. I moved a lot of boxes out of the "Barn" and for some reason last night the only one that toppled over and spilled out was the 123 stuff. Raccoons kits wanted to play

Skywalker, you have some neat stuff I never saw. I really like the look of the bus and the rocket. Why didn't they make that rocket for the normal line?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: