Author Topic: Ghostbusters & HTTYD sets on Playmobil USA with (mostly) August availability  (Read 2935 times)

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
There was some question about these sets coming to the USA, but Playmobil USA has them online now, for August release except for one HTTYD set in September.  The prices seem OK, despite licensing costs.
Links:  HTTYD Ghostbusters
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
There was some question about these sets coming to the USA, but Playmobil USA has them online now, for August release except for one HTTYD set in September.  The prices seem OK, despite licensing costs.
Links:  HTTYD Ghostbusters

Looking good, wish the Canadian dollar was not so bad, but all those GhostBusters are going to be mine. Would like to bring out the cabby with his taxi, though could make my own with other sets.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Also on UK site.  All sets available from May.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Also in Portugal...

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
We do not have a date in Canada yet. They have a link on Playmobil.ca to Ghostbusters but when you click it, says no products found...

http://www.playmobil.ca/on/demandware.store/Sites-CA-Site/en_CA/Search-Show?cgid=SonyGhostbusters

Going to be going to my local toy store though for these anyways. I get a 15% discount when I spend 100.00 or more on Playmobil.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Actually those prices are a lot better than I had expected them to be.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
Super 4 never showed on the Canadian website and they ended up in stores, a whole year later than anywhere else, so I'm sure those big franchise based sets will show up.

Offline Tacbe

• Playmo Enthusiast
Today playmobil released the following ghostbusters sets in the Netherlands (and other countries like the UK, Germany, Spain, etc.)
9219 Firehouse
9220 Ecto-1
9221 Stay Pufft Marshmallow Man
9222 Slimer with Hot Dog Stand
9223 Venkman and Terrordogs
9224 Spengler and Ghost
Playmobil will not tire, it will not falter and it will not fail

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
£4.75 cheaper to buy all six sets direct from Playmobil.co.uk than from the seller I mentioned yesterday! http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=16189.0
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Also all available on Playmobil.us