Author Topic: Hello from Hamilton, Ontario  (Read 7940 times)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Re: Hello from Hamilton, Ontario
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2017, 13:21:42 »

By the way, are you never afraid there is no playmobil in an unopened box. I know I would :yup:

That is a good question to ask and the answer is simple, no. Reason being is I look at sellers ratings before I purchase as well the box condition. You can tell if a box has been resealed or new shrink wrap placed on it based on the box condition.

Some sets where the stickers have been cut or no sealing stickers at all I do carefully open to view contents but as such I have had no issues.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2017, 15:43:56 »
Can't you just shake the box? :omg:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 20:00:18 »
Can't you just shake the box? :omg:

Well yes, the boxes all have weight to them, doesnt mean that is what is inside the box.

Hence box condition and the newer sets I bought direct from toy stores or playmobil so if the contents of those boxes do not match what the box says should be in them then that is on Playmobil but still its an MISB set the way Playmobil made it, errors and all.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll