General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

My ideas for new Playmobil sets

(1/4) > >>

Santiago:
Hi all, I'm new on the forum and I don't know exactly how it works, but I think this is the place to suggest things we would like to see released by Geobra.

As an aviation lover, I will like to see one day an old aviation world, for example, as part of the victorian world, like an old biplane (not like the original one, but, for example, with radial engine and other improvements) with details like the victorian series has.
Also an old passenger aircraft, like a Douglas DC-3, a Junkers Ju52 or something like this, with two or three propellers.
An old airport building.
A victorian truck with fuel tank for airport service.
A victorian ambulance.

Also for the victorian series I will like to see a coupe and other types of cars (with rigid roof for example) and, for example, a covered cargo truck, an old firemen truck and victorian shops.

Other ideas I will like to see are a small passenger ship and bigger modern coast guard ships (of the size of the pirate ships or the old fishing vessels).

Another suggestion is a executive or general purpose helicopter based on the set 4222, with removable seats to load cargo.

I will also like to see some regional series, like Chinese, Latin American or from India.

Regards
Santiago

tonguello:
As a Victorian theme lover and collector I agree on every victorian set you just suggested!  ;)
Can't wait to have a proper plane for my Amelia.  :love: :love: :love: :love:

bonniebeth:
Those all sound like great ideas to me as well. Those sets would give a lot more variety to the victorian theme. And I like the idea of those regional themes as well.

Pynedor:
Cool ideas, Santiago! :)

Santiago:
I always wanted that the Victorian theme has more vehicles and constructions. I think that also old tractors for a victorian farm could be added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version