Author Topic: Bell-tower of church  (Read 3485 times)

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
Bell-tower of church
« on: September 09, 2008, 19:36:40 »
Hi together,

some days ago, I buy a church (Very interresting set to make some roman buildings :love:).

So... my question is, how can do to dismount the bell-tower of this church? This part is completly closed in the package, and I see nothink. How can I do?

If some people have answer and camera to post some photo, because my english is... :-[

Thank for your answer,

Best regard from TJ

Offline macgayver

• MrPainterElf
  • Playmo Addict
  • www.macgayverplaymobil.be
    • Macgayverplaymobil
Re: Bell-tower of church
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 15:28:38 »
Salut Philippe

I tried too ,the sad part is that you risk to break some parts
and will have to glue aftherwards
the way the parts are put together leaves no way to take apart without dammage

I finally decided not to continue on the demontation

what you could try is ,heaten the whole part
in an oven for example at 60/70 degrees CELCIUS !!!
makes the plastic weaker and then just pull

Good luck

ps : think your English is fine

all the best my friend
One picture say's more then a thousand words ;)

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 16:09:15 »
Acchhhhh Macgayver...

always there where you can give a help, I´m only half surprised ;)

Many thanks. I will try, make my own experience and tell here how it was.

Take care of you (us).

TJ

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 23:35:55 »
Acchhhhh Macgayver...

always there where you can give a help, I´m only half surprised ;)

Many thanks. I will try, make my own experience and tell here how it was.

Take care of you (us).

TJ

Just got the church and was wondering if you achieved your goal? 

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 19:23:54 »
How about sawing it off using a Zona flush cutting razor saw.  This has a very thin blade and no set on the teeth so it cutsand leaves a smooth edge.  (It only cuts on the backward stroke.)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tricornejock

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 15:29:59 »
Warning: To do with the presence of an experienced adult. The author of this tutorial gives no guarantee. Google translation.

:wave: Hello,

Here is a tutorial to explain in detail the complete dismantling of the church tower 4296
ici un tutoriel pour vous expliquer en détails le démontage complet du clocher de l´église 4296
Hier ist ein Tutorial, um im Details die komplette Demontage des Kirchturms 4296 zu erklären

The complete bell tower. 2 sides each with a clock face, 1 with a fixed panels and 1 front panel with the 2 switches.
Le clocher dans son ensemble. 2 faces avec chacune une horloge, 1 face avec les abat-sons fixes et 1 face avec les 2 abat-sons qui font interrupteur
Der ganze Glockenturm. 2 Seiten mit je einem Uhr, 1 mit einem festen Verkleidung und einer Frontplatte mit die 2 Schalter

Bottom view of the complete tower
Vue de dessous du clocher complet
Blick auf den Untereseite des Turm

Dismantling of a facade with a screwdriver. The easiest way is first to disconnect the pin at the top and then the other two tabs below. Remove the four facades.

Démontage d´une facade à l´aide d´un tournevis. Le plus simple est de déboiter d´abord l´ergot supérieur et ensuite les deux autres ergots inférieurs. Procéder au démontage des 4 facades.

Die Demontage der Fassade mit einem Schraubendreher. Der einfachste Weg ist, trennen Sie zuerst den Stift oben und dann die beiden anderen Tabs weiter unten. Entfernen Sie die vier Fassaden

Rear view of a facade, in this case with a fixed-offal. We see the 3 stopper. Each side has a different number (see below).

Vue arrière d´une facade, ici celle avec les abat-sons fixes. On voit les 3 ergots de fixation. Chaque face comporte un numéro différent (lire plus bas)

Rückansicht einer Fassade, in diesem Fall mit einem feste Verkleidung. Wir sehen die 3 Stopper. Jede Seite hat eine andere Nummer (siehe unten)

One side of the tower without the front
Un côté du clocher sans la facade
Eine Seite des Turms, ohne die Verkleidung

Separation from the roof to the base. The bell tower is not designed to be removed and this operation requires some force to get started or to several... Star with 2 tabs from a corner and proceeded gradually pushing the other tabs arround. You need 4 hands (call a friend if you´re not a octopus...)

Séparation de la toiture de son socle. Le clocher n´est pas concu pour être démonté et cette opération demande un peu de force ou de s´y mettre à plusieurs... Commencer pas 2 ergots d´un coin et procédé progressivement en poussant les autres ergots. Tu auras besoin de 4 mains (appelle un ami si tu n´es pas une pieuvre...)

Trennung dem Dach von des Sockels. Der Glockenturm ist nicht darauf konzipiert um entfernt zu sein und dieser Vorgang erfordert eine gewisse Kraft oder mehreren Personnen... Erstmal mit die 2 tabs aus einer Ecke anfangen und dann langsam die anderen Tabs drücken. Du brauchst 4 Hände (ruf einen Freund an wenn Du keine Oktopus bist...)

Interior view with the mechanism
Vue intérieure avec le mécanisme
Innenansicht mit dem Mechanismus

Another view
Une autre vue
Eine andere Ansicht

Another view from a switches
Une autre vue côté interrupteurs
Eine andere Ansicht Schalter-seite

Dismantling of a switch
Démontage d´un interrupteur
Demontage eines Schalters

Removing the mounting of the speaker
Démontage de la fixation du haut-parleur
Das Entfernen der Befestigung der Lautsprecher

The entire tower dismantled
L´ensemble du clocher démonté
Der gesamte Turm abgebaut

All facades are numbered. They are all three different and can not be inter-changed
Ci-dessus l´ensemble des facades numérotées. Elles sont toutes les trois différentes et elles ne peuvent pas être inter-changées
Alle Fassaden sind nummeriert. Sie sind alle drei unterschiedlich und können nicht umgetauscht werden

Best regards,
TJ

NB: I now hope that every members can see all pictures ;)

Warning: To do with the presence of an experienced adult. The author of this tutorial gives no guarantee. Google translation.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 15:43:52 »
That is a great tutorial, thanks TJ.
I could see the pics, no problem.
 :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com