Author Topic: 2018 new items  (Read 10290 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 2018 new items
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2018, 09:40:25 »
two new pics...

:o  Thank you!

The santa house... what's with the kids?! Who had the bright idea of using those old "apron" parts, made for the old lifted skirt torsos with flat torsos?! I really wonder if these are reviewed sometimes.

The house looks nice, and Santa with a RED cook hat = ;D

Kids are pretty too - elf shoes for skirts! If only I managed to remove those...

And the pretzel sign is a must!

Spirit... do those look to be those freaking ugly new klickys? The super4-starved-fairy kind? I REALLY hope not. They are gorgeous! :love:

Is the middle one a new hair? The other two are pretty recognizable, but the middle one...

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2018, 10:51:47 »
Hi,
two new pics...
Info from: gjcklickyfans

greetings

Andi

Thanks Andi!

Santa's house looks really nice! I'm curious what the accessories will be! Hmm, I wonder if you will be able to use the "red baking molds" (which can be seen on the roof) in a real oven... Otherwise I have no clue why they are there...

Spirit theme: I want to see the "houses" and "stables"... But it's a nice teaser.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:58:26 by bml87 »
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2018, 11:07:32 »
Spirit theme: I want to see the "houses" and "stables"... But it's a nice teaser.

I'm afraid these days those will be just a front, in system WHY...  My wallet likes the idea.. me, not so much.

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2018, 11:38:07 »
Quote from: bml87
Hmm, I wonder if you will be able to use the "red baking molds" (which can be seen on the roof) in a real oven... Otherwise I have no clue why they are there...

Hi,

yes you can use in a real oven to make your own cakes.
There is a Santa and a Elf.
But i think on the other side you find again two or three moulds.  ;D

Greetings

Andi

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2018, 11:52:04 »
The pretzel sign will appear on lots of collector's bakery buildings for sure!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2018, 14:11:42 »
The pretzel sign will appear on lots of collector's bakery buildings for sure!

Agree!  :love:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2018, 14:50:02 »
Information (in German) about Playmobil on the Toy Fair:

https://www.spielwarenmesse.de/messe/aussteller-2018/aussteller-a-z/language/0/?tx_nfmedb_exhibitorsaz%5Bparams%5D%5BobjId%5D=779110&tx_nfmedb_exhibitorsaz%5Baction%5D=detail&tx_nfmedb_exhibitorsaz%5Bcontroller%5D=ExhibitorsAZ&cHash=7aa1717afbd720b365630688d15691ff

=> Go to "PRODUKTE"

It appears indeed that there will be some (real) baking tools in the box, translation by Google:

Children love Christmas and can not wait until Christmas is finally over. With the new play sets "Christmas" by PLAYMOBIL, the anticipation of the little ones is even further increased and the fun is maintained long after the advent season. The Christmas baking with cookie molds makes creative baking in the home kitchen child's play. Whether angel head with wings, Santa Claus and elves head, family and friends can look forward to the original cookies. A special highlight is the hidden in the chimney of the house stamp with which the PLAYMOBIL face can be printed before baking on the dough. Santa Claus and the two gnomes are also baking cookies at the big table with practical utensils such as pastry rolls and cookie cutters. The finished biscuits get quickly over the chute into the baking trough. It smells heavenly!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 14:56:28 by bml87 »
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2018, 15:32:37 »
Perhaps new topics should be opened by theme, to discuss the novelties, instead of all here? A suggestion..

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2018, 16:19:15 »
That baking set has some interesting stuff there. In US English those would be cookie cutters. Plus new elves, new baked goods and the pretzel sign!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2018, 18:52:37 »
Well, the pretzel-sign is probably useful, but otherwise Santa´s Bakery looks a kind of Playmo-123 to me...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!