Author Topic: Football teams!  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Football teams!
« on: March 19, 2019, 02:44:39 »
playmobil.de emailed this out:

Looks like they're going to try to recreate the success of the NHL licensing with football teams! This is a type of licensing I can get behind. However it's a little weird that they've decided to put the team logo as a giant print in the middle of the chest - that is to say they've made the kit look different from the actual Bayern kit. But hey who am I to judge? :appropriateemoticon:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Football teams!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 03:25:23 »
Did it say what teams in the first round ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 03:26:05 »
Oh, thank you for the news  :wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 03:57:30 »
All I know is what the image shows. Looks like some other teams are in there, can't really identify them.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 08:56:48 »
Looks like they're going to try to recreate the success of the NHL licensing with football teams!

Probably the same - just some stickers. I was disappointed that the difference between the normal and NHL version wasn't even printed...

I do want a football stadium.. and a few years ago (when Kahn was still playing) I would get this. NOW. These days.. I think I will wait for an european world/euro cup version..

However it's a little weird that they've decided to put the team logo as a giant print in the middle of the chest - that is to say they've made the kit look different from the actual Bayern kit.

Indeed. And the brats ruining the box image. If they are not in the box (they're not, right?) WHAT IN TARTARUS are they doing there? 

But hey who am I to judge? :appropriateemoticon:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 11:03:37 »
Cool!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 22:16:06 »

I do want a football stadium.. and a few years ago (when Kahn was still playing) I would get this. NOW. These days.. I think I will wait for an european world/euro cup version..

What would be the difference from the early soccer/football pitch or the Russian World Cup set where you just add the blue bleachers and the set your imagining?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2019, 09:52:52 »
What would be the difference from the early soccer/football pitch or the Russian World Cup set where you just add the blue bleachers and the set your imagining?

The stickers, I suppose...  :-[ ::)

(ah, and it's actually FOOTBALL - played with your feet. And a ball. Just sayin'  :P  )