Author Topic: What is this thing?  (Read 999 times)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
What is this thing?
« on: June 26, 2017, 04:20:34 »
It's meant to be the hay that goes into the guinea pig terranium but I don't think it is. ::)

I guess it's from one of the space sets, any idea? ???

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: What is this thing?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 06:02:29 »
I'd say part of that legoish space robot.. looking for the ref... 5289!

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 06:19:02 »
Thanks, that's just what it is from, it's the body. I wonder if that means someone ended up with a pile of hay for their robot?

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 06:25:06 »
Was that a DS picking error? That robot part must be a lot more expensive than the GP hay.

(I once got the base of a camper van from DS, instead of something small, but I put the wrong part number so that was my fault!)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 07:19:36 »
Was that a DS picking error? That robot part must be a lot more expensive than the GP hay.

(I once got the base of a camper van from DS, instead of something small, but I put the wrong part number so that was my fault!)
My only mistake was ordering a couple of canon bases, wheels and missiles to shoot but no barrels!
Yeah, this was supposed to be the hay that goes in that clear box which I think is 45p.
I have zero use for the robot torso so I'll have to throw it in as a random part the next time I sell some stuff.
The last order saw some horse reins turn into the flagpoles that go on top of the fairy tale castle spires but I can find a use for those and finally got my reins with this order.

Now I'm just waiting for the other order that went missing and had to be resent. :crossed:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 14:06:52 »
At €5,75, it would be worth checking to see if it is the mistake of the DS department and getting a refund?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 18:53:58 »
At €5,75, it would be worth checking to see if it is the mistake of the DS department and getting a refund?
That's quite expensive.
It was a picking error so the sheet and invoice are for the straw.
I see the limb connectors on it are made from the same yellow glowy plastic as the tree "face" from 6891 midnight walk.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 20:48:50 »

It was a picking error so the sheet and invoice are for the straw.

Sorry, I didn't understand that!