Author Topic: PDFs online at playmobil.com  (Read 39922 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: PDFs online at playmobil.com
« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2016, 20:42:35 »
a pink van

I would have made sense if it were a 1970´s VW van...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #171 on: April 15, 2016, 23:24:50 »
I don't know what to think of the pink van.  I think the Van in a great design and it's been available in red, blue, and green. I think it might sell with but it's definitely not something you'd see everyday unless it's meant to be used for a fashion boutique business car.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2016, 22:16:06 »
Two more sets emerge from the depths: a pink van occupied by a couple of fashionistas-about-town; and a police hatch-back car. The ladies are not new, but the police officers are (although pretty much the same blue uniforms as always).

PlaymoDB List - New vehicles 2016/04

PDF count: 2193.

Links to PDFs now available - I knew I'd forgotten something. Yes, Gordon, it uses the previously-issued electric car-top part 30 82 3343 "Electric emergency light unit".
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2016, 06:18:05 »
Thanks for the confirmation, Heather.  Hopefully, it will retrofit on the previous model police cars.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2016, 12:24:17 »
6862 - Modeboutique zum Mitnehmen
6864 - Surfer-Pickup mit Speedboat

The take-along dress shop and surfer's SUV/trailer/boat now have PDF's. I've added some part pictures, but they're not complete yet.

Also surfaced is PDF evidence of the other camping sets, in the "alternate" (US maybe?) 9xxx numbers. If anyone sees boxes for these 9xxx-numbered sets, please let me know - I have a feeling it's only the packaging that differs.

PlaymoDB List - New PDFs May 17, 2016

New PDF count: 2198.

Absent from the officially-available list, but added to the DB, are instructions for the earlier batch of carry-cases, latest NHL sets, and 9050, the Sentry. PlaymoDB List - 5649, 5652, 5650, 9038, 9050, 9032, 9022  Thanks to Lee and Andy who helped me fill these in!

I'm still missing some that ought to have instructions (not including sets I know are not yet released):
PlaymoDB List - Need instructions

If anyone has these and can help me with the inventories, please get in touch.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2016, 18:29:09 »
Always a pleasure to help out. 
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2016, 10:58:48 »
Two more today - the school sets! Keep 'em coming, Playmobil.

6865 - Schulhaus
6866 - Schulbus

PDF count: 2200.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2016, 12:05:51 »
The new DS sets are online, with instructions for some and parts lists for all, right on time. 

42 sets with instructions, here they are:
PlaymoDB List - DS 2016 sets with instructions

The thumbnails I have to put in by hand, so I'll get that completed gradually over the next while. Volunteer help welcome.

16 without instructions (figures and the like):
PlaymoDB List - DS 2016 sets without instructions

I'm having trouble with links to official links to parts lists, in that the lists have been made invisible for quite a few sets that used to show them. The parts are still there in the HTML code, but they can't be shown! I suppose if they're not available to order, then there's no point. I'll work on removing the link for sets that don't show the list - but for now, it'll just go to the page on the official site. Luckily I can scrape the parts lists from the code, not just from what's visible, so the inventories are much more filled-in than they would be otherwise.

PDF count: 2242!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2016, 02:23:50 »
Two more today: 6798 Safari SUV and 6914 Remote Controller.

PlaymoDB List - Instructions made available June 3 2016

PDF count: 2244

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2016, 08:34:38 »

I'm having trouble with links to official links to parts lists, in that the lists have been made invisible for quite a few sets that used to show them. The parts are still there in the HTML code, but they can't be shown! I suppose if they're not available to order, then there's no point. I'll work on removing the link for sets that don't show the list - but for now, it'll just go to the page on the official site. Luckily I can scrape the parts lists from the code, not just from what's visible, so the inventories are much more filled-in than they would be otherwise.

Are the parts lists posted before the PDFs are available? Do Geobra remove the parts lists once they have posted PDFs? I bet it's not that simple!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)