Author Topic: urgent request  (Read 5016 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
urgent request
« on: September 24, 2018, 11:21:46 »
can someone please post me the part number for the classic gray steck wall ? I am well far away from the massive folder I have with instructions and do not have a reference anywhere .

I need the part numbers for the following

(1) Gray steck stone wall
(2) Grat Steck 2 way connector
(3) Gray steck 3 way connector
(4) Gray steck corner connector

I plan to order a ' few hundred ', some of the older members might not be too surprised  :loco: :loco: :loco:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: urgent request
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 18:07:53 »

(1) Gray steck stone wall 30 07 6120
(2) Gray Steck 2 way connector 30 07 6100
(3) Gray steck 3 way connector  30 07 6080
(4) Gray steck corner connector  30 07 6670

Have you been away so long you forgot how to use PlaymoDB? :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 07:03:00 »
Thanks Tim !!!

I have forgotten for a sec there !!!! I have been studying the playmobildb , glad to see its been so updated as well , its an amazing source of information, our bible really !!!!

I have a quick question as I am putting together the mother of all steck orders  :lol:, the brown toasts 30 02 8740  as I want to order lots does this number refer to a single one or a set of 10 or 12 ?

I will almost double the amount of steck I have until summer 2019  :loco:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 09:38:08 »

I have a quick question as I am putting together the mother of all steck orders  :lol:, the brown toasts 30 02 8740  as I want to order lots does this number refer to a single one or a set of 10 or 12 ?

Hi Giorginetto! I ordered some of those, so I'm afraid the number corresponds to just a single one. The price for a single one in Germany is 0,15 Euro: https://www.playmobil.de/ersatzteilsuche?q=30028740

:wave:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 10:00:43 »
I ordered some of those, so I'm afraid the number corresponds to just a single one. The price for a single one in Germany is 0,15 Euro: https://www.playmobil.de/ersatzteilsuche?q=30028740

EEK. Long ago, the toasts were in a sprue of... 8? 10? Probably still have some like this (I find loads of stuff in the playmomountains) but I don't really remember how many..

Same as the flowers, I suppose.. Those were 6 to a sprue, I believe.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 17:57:54 »
Here in the US I have found toast ordering to be irregular. I ordered 4 thinking I might get sets and got 4. So I ordered 6 more and got 6 little bags of them the next time. German DS is much more regular about what they send.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 07:26:23 »
All prices are available on playmobil de. I am quite impressed . Seems however that 30 07 6710 - single wooden open frame steck ( as in the recently reissued steck prison tower) is NOT available which is a bit of a shock really

My walls will be single height most likely with the square towers all round and double length wooden surfaces between the outerwall and inner. I am more keen to use open wooden frames for the inside walls  in an array as double- single ( tower) - double  so I need a lot of these single open frames really. If that doesn't work I will have to use stone walls on the inside which I hope to avoid

The other option is to go two level high with the above. God I will need a ton of new steck to build this and worry about access to the diorama mind you ( don't ask how I know  :lol:)

Now I have to find a way how to ' hide ' this massive order from the wife  :lol: