Author Topic: "Honeymoon in Africa"  (Read 10932 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: "Honeymoon in Africa"
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 03:02:10 »
Fred: Did you get that shot sweat heart? :o
Priscilla: I got it! :love:

Priscilla: I wonder where we'd end up if there were an estampede, ha!

Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 03:06:11 »
Later on, Priscilla saw a lonely lion cub in the middle of the savannah.  She felt very protective of the cub and...

Priscilla: Stop! Stop the car!! :o
Fred: Now what? ???

Priscilla:  Awww…isn’t he beautiful?  Come here little cat. :love:
Fred:  Priscilla!  Have you gone nuts?  What do you think that you’re doing?  His mother will be nearby!  And if she sees us she’s going to devour us!
Priscilla:  Nah!  Stop saying silly things like that… Come here, little lion!  Come here! :love:

Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 03:08:56 »
Suddenly, they heard a branch break… as if the heavy leg of an animal had stepped on it.

It was the cub’s pride!

Priscilla:  Speed up!  Speed up!  I told you that stopping wasn’t a good idea!!
Fred:   WHAT?  But I…
Priscilla:  Keep driving!

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:27:29 by Luis »

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 03:18:09 »
Priscilla: That was close! By the way, I'm hungry...

Fred:  What’s that noise?

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 03:22:58 »
Priscilla turned and saw that…

Priscilla:  Eeeeek!  Fred, we're not alone!!! :(o): :(o): :(o):

Fred: LOL still hungry, honey?
Priscilla: This isnt' the time for jokes, silly! Now quick! Jump out of the car!!
Fred: ARE YOU CRAZY?! >:( ???

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 03:30:55 »
Priscilla took out a gun and…

Priscilla: I said jump out of the car...

Not having a way out, Fred saved his wife as any good husband would…

Priscilla: Ah, I can finally drive you, babe… Make sure his distraction lasts long, honey! See you at the river!

Want to know if Fred survived? What other unexpected adventures will await Fred and Priscilla in the jungle? Will their marriage be as stable as it's been so far? Find out in chapter 2 comign up very soon! ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:49:20 by Luis »

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 04:03:26 »
For me this photo-story back in the day was as big as The Victorians was in 2011. Despite I did not count on the technology, tools and knowledge to create absolut realism that I do today with my pictures, I must say that I truly enjoyed every part of this project.

As some of you know, I hesitated a lot to re-post this photo story as I did not like the fact that there were no customs or professional photography involved. But thanks to projects like this I mastered all the skills that currently I use to make more stories and pictures. :love:

Unlike my last big project (which took me months), it only took me 1 week to make this story, including the set up-making (I made up the script as I took the pics). I was 18 back then and my life was totally reponsability-free, maybe that's why it took me so short :lol: :P Seeing the pics and going through the dialogues again brings me so many good memories, and reminds me of very good old friends (Rona for instance :D)

Part 2 to be posted very soon! :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 06:20:02 »
This is superb Luis! I can recognise your story-telling style!! The pictures themselves may not have the modern technical style of your latest victorian photostories but its still excellently done, there is great attention to detail, good camera angles, and the photostory really reads, or could be seen, like a good old black and white masterpiece movie!!! You know, something really great that was produced before the digital age  :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 07:21:17 »
It's still a great looking story with a well made enviroment and exellent positioning of the clickies.  :)

Looking forward to seeing what happens to poor Fred.

Offline savvas

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 10:10:39 »
i beautiful story made in a beautiful diorama. congrats! :wave: