Author Topic: I'm back.  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
I'm back.
« on: September 22, 2017, 19:14:35 »
Hello everyone, after lurking on the forum for about two weeks now I figured I should start talking again.

I'm itching to tell a story again, while the space available to set it up is smaller, I do have a corner for it that I can use without interruption so it should be fine, and while I still am quite busy with writing (just finished the first act of my scenario) I want to make a little time next week to create a playmobil story again. I set a goal for myself for what I need to write over the weekend so I won't have to feel bad for not working on my scenario a few days.

I've kept buying a little playmobil during my absence, some small sets along with PCC stuff since I didn't want to regret later not getting stuff like that. Did not get much from stores though, pretty much only some must have DS sets since new releases remain mostly disappointing when it comes to pirates and medieval.

I'm a little lost on one thing though, when are the DS sets updated on the websites again? Was that at the start of the year or somewhere around this time? I'm waiting for the medieval hunters to be available, and I believe germany had them longer than since this past summer.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 20:47:22 »
Good to see you back! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 21:20:01 »
Welcome back, look forward to your story
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 21:21:47 »
Hello Rhalius

I am delighted to witness your return! I hope you are well and pay us a visit on occasion.

I'm a little lost on one thing though, when are the DS sets updated on the websites again? Was that at the start of the year or somewhere around this time? I'm waiting for the medieval hunters to be available, and I believe germany had them longer than since this past summer.

Jagdgesellschaft 6564 (the reissue of the fabled 3628) became available in Germany in June this year. I think the Benelux gets it half a year later, so expect it by December or January.

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 22:29:04 »
Hi, welcome back.
Yes January usually for the US. Maybe a little earlier if they do a December promotion, some years they do but I don't think they did last year.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 01:01:53 »
Welcome back.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 03:17:03 »
Welcome back!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 03:17:35 »
Thanks everyone.  :)

I won't wait for the hunters then when planning purchases before christmas. I want to give my 4 year old niece something nice for christmas from DS which can't be found in stores, something of about 10 euros.

I think I saw the little train that used to be with the amusement park theme for that price.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 08:05:59 »
Welcome back, Rhalius!

I too am hunting for something for my niece - maybe an animal set or a dragon.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 18:11:03 »
Greay to see you back Rhalius! :)