Author Topic: Leefert's collection  (Read 28525 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Leefert's collection
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2014, 08:47:05 »
That is awesome, I'm very much looking forward to seeing your zoo appear on the forum this winter  :)

I actually got a vulcano set at the Playmobil store in Dietenhofen for the same purpose: it looks SO cool as an animal hideout and it's got some very unusual foliage and trees. *pretty!*
Expensive set if you get it new, but I gave the dinosaurs to my nephew, so I had an excuse  ;D

And the tree house is such a lovely set aswell. Great finds!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 00:34:34 »
I actually got a vulcano set at the Playmobil store in Dietenhofen for the same purpose: it looks SO cool as an animal hideout and it's got some very unusual foliage and trees. *pretty!*
Expensive set if you get it new, but I gave the dinosaurs to my nephew, so I had an excuse  ;D

And the tree house is such a lovely set aswell. Great finds!

Good thing I have plenty of space to build it in!  I added the Ferris Wheel from the amusement series today... It just might make it's way into the zoo as well ;)
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 02:53:53 »
Today I added the rest of the amusement theme to my collection and got a dino set too.  I should have gotten 2 more motors but I didn't think about it.  40% off so not a bad haul!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 10:56:11 »
Amusement park and dinosaurs? Going to make a jurassic park?  ;) Nice buys.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 11:31:51 »
Amusement park and dinosaurs? Going to make a jurassic park?  ;) Nice buys.

Haha!

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 14:08:25 »
 :xgift: Nice buys!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 22:49:55 »
I've been playing around on eBay again and picked up some people and a few small accessories this weekend.  Still a long way to go to get everything that I want and need to make my zoo a reality.

I was looking over my "inventory of animals" today and realized that I haven't updated it in a while since I've added a few more. 

Does anyone else keep an inventory of their playmobil pieces?

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 05:17:32 »
Does anyone else keep an inventory of their playmobil pieces?

I started a spreadsheet of mine - link in my profile - but haven't bothered to keep it up. Feels too much like work.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 10:29:04 »
I started a spreadsheet of mine - link in my profile - but haven't bothered to keep it up. Feels too much like work.

I'm doing it just for the animals, and have quickly found how not up-to-date it is. So when I quickly looked at it before deciding to buy something off eBay, I saw that I had the need. When I physically looked at my bin of animals I discovered that I had enough of it.

Now I was looking last night and have decided that I need to start customizing some of the animals that I want in my zoo. And then find some way to make some beautiful zoo signs like the one seller has on eBay for some of the different critters (unfortunately the words are in Spanish). And I really need to get working on the infrastructure for the zoo. I still need a bunch of things!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 14:24:22 »
Nice collection! I'm looking forward to seeing your zoo. How did you get all those blue-footed boobies? I want some so bad, I don't even have one yet. :( I just can't justify buying a $60 set for one bird. Does anyone know if they are available as spare parts in Germany?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.