Author Topic: DS 2018  (Read 3665 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: DS 2018
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2018, 10:18:00 »
Drarfs and Trolls are a must. About time i create a drawf army and kingdom  :love:  in the long forgotten world of Krull ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 17:50:18 »
Photos of the catalog pages are up at Klickywelt.
Back this year in Western are the farm house, water tower, and windmill. Gone is the train station.
The red house stays another year, the potters house is gone.
The new sets as previously seen are all there.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 19:57:04 »
Tim,

I am not a member to that site so I cannot see but can you tell me if the farm house, water tower and windmill are the same set numbers as before or if they have changed?
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 20:02:40 »
(I'm not Tim, but..)

6410 = Farmhouse
6215 = Watertower
6214 = Windmill

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2018, 20:36:13 »
Worst "new" DS-assortment in many years.  ::)
No new yearly "classic edition", they just kept last year´s red frameworkhouse.
As expected since they had been removed from DS-shops last year,  the politically-not-correct Western soldiers (Yankees and Confederates) are gone.
"Normal" pirates and the soldiers of that era are gone too, now there´s just the new batch of ghostpirates.
The Farmhouse, windmill and watertower from 2 years ago are back and labelled as "new"  ::)

Here´s a list by "Playmo-Family" on Klickywelt of the DS-sets that are discontinued:
http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=985554#p985554

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2018, 20:41:37 »
(I'm not Tim, but..)

6410 = Farmhouse
6215 = Watertower
6214 = Windmill

Ok numbers remain the same, I cannot believe I paid 100.00 for these two years ago... I mean great that they brought them back and all, going to order a few of the water towers.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2018, 07:31:40 »
Here´s a list by "Playmo-Family" on Klickywelt of the DS-sets that are discontinued:
http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=985554#p985554

And as a playmodb link

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2018, 00:53:04 »
The Alphine Outing (aka Merrymen's Hunting Party) didn't last long! I will have to be sure to pick up one of those. I think the Western Train Station was a slow seller. It's great for us collectors but I don't think most parents were willing to pay $80 for it since there's no real Western theme to go with it. I want one but it really seems quite sad without the original figures.

I had better sell my extra Water Tower before it becomes available again!

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2018, 02:45:49 »
Some of the western stuff will be kept no doubt to tie in with their new Spirit theme.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2018, 08:02:34 »
The Alphine Outing (aka Merrymen's Hunting Party) didn't last long! I will have to be sure to pick up one of those. I think the Western Train Station was a slow seller. It's great for us collectors but I don't think most parents were willing to pay $80 for it since there's no real Western theme to go with it. I want one but it really seems quite sad without the original figures.

Odd that the hunters lasted such a short time.. I need to get a couple myself..

The Colorado is VERY expensive... I mean, I'd like to get one, but.. we do have a couple, so it is hard to justify that, isn't it?  I SHOULD see if I can get a couple of parts from it though.. these neverending part lists  :-[

Some of the western stuff will be kept no doubt to tie in with their new Spirit theme.

I dunno.. could make the new "house" look even MORE ridiculous.