Author Topic: Beachside Shop  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
Re: Beachside Shop
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 08:42:39 »
No, I just threaten to replace them with wheelchair-users, four-legged animals, or Lego, if they continue to endlessly fall down.

And I try to convince myself that 'it is all part of the fun' to stand klickies in position four times over.

Except with fairies.  I snarl at all-fall-down fairies.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2018, 07:31:48 »
No, I just threaten to replace them with wheelchair-users, four-legged animals, or Lego, if they continue to endlessly fall down.

:lmao:
I should rethink my methods of persuasion - I have the same problems with my klickies  :lol:

What's with the fairies? They all look steady and well-behaved, but I don't have many of them... Appearances can be deceiving.  ;)
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2018, 07:38:50 »
Their wings can unbalance them.  I guess that's why many of them come with those little stands that look like upturned flowers.

The fairy children are the worst at staying standing up.  That's why I often have them sitting down...
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn