Author Topic: Novelties / New catalogue (1st half 2022) available  (Read 14564 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Novelties / New catalogue (1st half 2022) available
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2022, 12:13:50 »
I did some further research on Google and I found one website that says the release will be in August and not May like it was originally planned.

Source: https://www.tbhstore.nl/a-68958401/pre-orders/pre-order-playmobil-70924-knight-rider-k-i-t-t-with-figures/#description

There seem to be many delays lately (some Victorian sets, all Western sets, one of the circus sets, ...), I assume it has to do with a shortage of raw materials?

Thank you - but why not just correct the date? There is no understanding them, right?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2022, 15:40:43 »
Thanks for digging up the info that the car is only delayed .

I say just let them throw their tantrum. It’s ridiculous to edit history as they are. The Union troops need the confederates to fight . Bring back the confederate 3 pack and general

Then the Dukes of Hazzard
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2022, 21:23:10 »
Playmobil just posted a Knight Rider add on Instagram with a May coming soon date on it. So it must still be on the way, or they didn't tell their marketing department about any delays.