Author Topic: How can I ???  (Read 3631 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
How can I ???
« on: November 18, 2011, 11:59:40 »
Dear all

Very soon , a photsotry will be created in my Krull Diorama where there will a fairly large attack at Krull castle that will include the usew of ladders. Think of the classic steck ladder found in 3666 and many other setck sets. I have plenty of these but as the city outside walls are doublehigh i need to connect two ladders together.  i think i have a set of balck parts somewhere that connect those ladders , do such parts exist and if so whhich ones are they ? also if they do not  , what are the best of ideas/ suggestions to connect the ladders to gether to make  the imminent dragon alliance attack with a chance of success ???  ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: How can I ???
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 12:45:09 »
Connectors for ladders from the old steckcastles do exist, they came with some construction sets in the 70's and 80's... so very long ago.  :(
I'm not sure if they still can be found in other sets  ??? , as far as I know they don't come in any medieval sets.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 12:53:40 »
Connectors for ladders from the old steckcastles do exist, they came with some construction sets in the 70's and 80's... so very long ago.  :(
I'm not sure if they still can be found in other sets  ??? , as far as I know they don't come in any medieval sets.

CAnt recall these ?? maybe these are the black  connectors i have somewhere which i will find and photo, but in teh original steck castles i doubt these existed ...... maybe there were in a different set , fire brigade very old sets perhaps ............ ??? ??? ???
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Hadoque

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 13:15:37 »
yes, they didn't come with the castles but with modern sets, like construction, fire department or such

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 13:25:42 »
yes, they didn't come with the castles but with modern sets, like construction, fire department or such

I am searchign as we speak to trace those items .... :sherlock:

Offline Hadoque

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 13:36:37 »
Here is a set from the 70's they came in, you can see them attached to the ladders:

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Detail?pid=3403-A&cgid=1976

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 13:45:13 »
Here is a set from the 70's they came in, you can see them attached to the ladders:

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Detail?pid=3403-A&cgid=1976

Thank you Sir , excellent detective work !!! i have two of these  but need at least 10 more !! anyone has any of these for sale ???????

Offline Hadoque

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 13:46:08 »
Otherwise, if you can't find more of them, I would try to use the black 2-way connectors from the old Western forts... In that case not by connecting them to the sides of the ladders, but to the steps in the middle.
These 2-way "fort"-connectors  also came (in black or brown) in more recent sets. (I use them also to attach spars for sails on ships' masttops) ...

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-02-5190
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 14:16:23 by Hadoque »

Offline Hadoque

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 14:15:50 »
Using the 2-way "fortwall"-connectors, it looks like this... ;)
(best use two of them for each connection, for stability)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 14:39:43 »
 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Issue resolved , thank you Sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!