Author Topic: Step-by-Step assembly in pictures  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
Step-by-Step assembly in pictures
« on: May 13, 2009, 08:46:25 »
Thanks to Geobra shutting down Playmofan's Plans site, Heather and I have revived the idea of a pictorial guide which will not infringe on any copyrights.

I've started with 3667, and will in the next week or so be adding 3030, 3666, 3888, and combining 3888 with the 3666 and 3667 castles. The Rock Castle and Empire Castle will hopefully follow in due course.

I'm creating these primarily for Playmoboard, where we get a lot of people asking for plans to these older castle sets, in the hopes that this helps them, and reproducing them here in case they are useful.

The part numbers are linked to Heather's Playmodb, and the pictures are hosted on my Photobucket account. Feel free to use the pictures for anything you like.

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
Re: Step-by-Step assembly in pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:01:57 »
That's brilliant, Martin!

I'm looking forward to using it.

Thanks to you and Heather! 
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline A Little Lady

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 23:34:12 »
Was wondering if you could negotiate a deal with Geobra? Maybe in return for you putting a link to their main website they could permit you to run this one?

Alexis

Ps love the nickname "klickus" lol
hello im a little lady and im a playperson

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 06:15:10 »

Ps love the nickname "klickus" lol

Thanks!  I was attracted to Playmobil because of the Roman theme.  I have since expanded to other themes, but my nickname honors my original theme.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline CookieMomster4

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 23:27:52 »
All I want to do is THANK the wonderful person who did this...I have a VERY happy little brother of the original owner of the 3666 castle, as well as the big brother who got it in the first place!  After our remodel a couple of years ago, we wound up with Playmobil in bins, sacks, and the garage floor...Whew...without the instructions, I thought I was a goner!!   :D