Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 47819 times)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
This has been a long time coming.
Set 3958 V1 & V2 plus store display

Both version boxes with store display (Note box art work does not give away version number. Contents do.)

Frontside Artwork

Longside Artwork

Shortside Artwork

Shortside Artwork
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Set 3958 V1 & V2
Note box art work does not give away version number. Contents do.

What is the difference in contents, T_M_H? Collector does not give two versions of this set (which just means Axel Hennel was not aware there are 2 versions), just one, the 'Sears Exclusive'.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
What is the difference in contents, T_M_H? Collector does not give two versions of this set (which just means Axel Hennel was not aware there are 2 versions), just one, the 'Sears Exclusive'.

I go into all the detail here.
http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=16431.0;topicseen
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll