Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 47813 times)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Some great finds! Very cool!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Playmobil 3702 (You wont find this one on playmodb as of yet)

It's not even in Collector, must be rare!

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Puzzles anyone?

Front Artwork

Back Artwork

Short Side Artwork

Long Side Artwork

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Well I got the rest of the McDonald's stuff. There was even a lunch box and thermos.

This is the cabin/ Farmhouse happy meal box:
Front side

Back side

Close up of cartoon sketch
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
This is the Barn Happy Meal Box:

Front Side Artwork

Back Side Artwork

Close up of cartoon strip

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
And the very last and rarest of them all the Trading Post (This one never got released in McDonald's restaurant because they opted out of the toy well before it was slated to arrive at participating locations (though there were a few locations in Illinois that did. If you happen to come across one grab it.

If you would like to read more information on the recall you can find it here:
https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/1983/McDonalds-Voluntarily-Stops-Playmobil-Promotion-And-Recalls/

I will be doing another thread on this form for just the Playmobil McDonald's merchandise to make it easier for individuals to search.

Front Side Artwork

Back Side Artwork

Close up of Cartoon Strip

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Those are awesome :love:

Ages ago I tried to get them, but they were too expensive..  Now I TRY to keep away from such ITEMS (with moderate success :-[ )

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
I want to extend a big thank you to Peg, you have done so much to help provide me with some much needed sets as well as parts. Thank you for sharing your story with me and I look forward to including it once I start setting up everything.

So I got some stuff... and there is a lot so it will be some time for me to post everything.

Opening the box

This is a whole lot of union soliders

And finally the ramps

This is what they look like when you hook them up to a box car

I mean how else are you going to load a rail car with grain sacks...

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
That looks great. They are the ramps for the freight station but work well there too. There is actually a narrow solid ramp for the cattle car that could be used there too, but those big ones look great

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
That looks great. They are the ramps for the freight station but work well there too. There is actually a narrow solid ramp for the cattle car that could be used there too, but those big ones look great

Tiermann, I was aware but I needed them for my own selfish western reasons. I had tried to order them form Playmobil Parts but they are out of print so I have been looking else where. I wanted them because from what I could tell Playmobil never sold ramps for the rail cars that were wood like, only that grey concert one. Can you let me know which ramp you are referring to for the cattle car? I would also love to get more of these ramps if I could.

Oh one other thing and I want your feed back, should I keep this thread for just MISB or should I just put everything in it? I do not know which would be best for the forum.