Author Topic: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)  (Read 30322 times)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
Re: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2018, 11:37:29 »
So, it was quiet for a while with news. I had really hoped to be able to play with the train at the new location this year, but as it now looks like it will not work anymore. On the one hand we have been driving too short at work with one driver lately, so I also have to take over some of his duty, on the other hand there has been a small fire on the campsite with all its consequences. Fortunately our caravan has not been damaged, but the site has been closed for a short time due to investigation by the police and insurance companies.

I haven't been sitting completely still either. The enormous amount of wood leftovers I have invite me to make all kinds of things. This time I put together a vegetable garden house. You used to see it everywhere along the railway in the craziest shapes and sizes. Unfortunately, this piece of folklore along the railway lines in the Netherlands has also disappeared. It gave many a railway bed a colorful appearance!

For the rest I am busy with smaller jobs, so almost all wagons of the Ferrovie dello Balconia are provided with the logo of my own railway company. On Marktplaats (= Dutch version of eBay) I bought another LGB wagon for only 17,50 Euro. Remarkable is that the wagon has no inscriptions at all. Error of LGB? But that leaves me free to make my own inscriptions.
My nephew gave me two more switches. I still find a good destination for that. I also have plans to provide Henk and Ben's portacabin with new billboards on the facade instead of on the roof. The portacabin is then easier to transport. From the inventory of the spare parts a flat wagon could be built, on which a container or a car could be transported. In short: for the time being there is still plenty of work to be done!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2018, 11:02:25 »
I had missed a the last episodes and still find your thread so ingenious and creative  :love:

I love all the different signals signs  :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2018, 18:59:57 »
Excellent recycling of the left-overs, Marco.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2018, 20:04:16 »
That is so beautiful :love:
(love the name too!)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2018, 18:22:00 »

Gradually the logo of my railway company appears on every wagon. This introduction of my house style gives me a proud feeling.

After the steam locomotive the yellow diesel locomotive is the second locomotive with the logo of the "Ferrovie dello Balconia".

I bought this white wagon for only 17,50 Euro. Remarkable is that this wagon has no inscriptions at all.

Outside, the garden shed comes into its own.

I have shortened the well-known garden lights on solar energy. They are a bit better at scale. Of course they are not exact scale models, but they are a bit more reliable. The foot is made of a ballast weight of a Playmobil wagon. This way it stays better on the balcony even when it storms.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2018, 18:44:55 »
That's a neat piece of work with the solar light.

I have one of the LGB Toy Train wagons with no logos etc.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2018, 07:34:08 »
Cargo Domizil

Die Bahn holt's
Die Bahn bringt's

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #187 on: December 15, 2018, 21:00:47 »
Lecker  :)

jj:

P.S. Quite some progress since my last visit here!
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2019, 14:12:48 »
Easter eggs

There is a hustle and bustle at the Ferrovie dello Balconia. Easter is approaching, and everyone wants to have chocolate Easter eggs in their house before that time. And of course they don't just come into the house, just like the Easter bunny doesn't lay eggs and a chicken doesn't lay golden eggs. Although the latter would be good for the finances of the Ferrovie dello Balconia.

Easter eggs have been made in Santa Claus' bakery for years. You look at that, don't you? Santa's bakery has little to do after Christmas and the holidays, and to increase the work at the bakery, Easter eggs are also made. Santa Claus nibbles around and earns extra money to maintain the sleigh and to take care for the reindeers. He is helped by a girl from the Milka factory in Switzerland, who then comes to the north for a few days. When the Easter eggs are ready they are transferred into Jim’s small mine wagons. Normally he searches for gold at the end of the rainbow, but he also helps to bring the Easter eggs to the Ferrovie dello Balconia transshipment site. So after a long way, the Easter eggs end up at your home's coffee table!

In Father Christmas's bakery, it is a busy time, even after the holidays. Easter requires many Easter eggs, and the necessary orders have already been received.

Using Jim's field track wagons from his gold mine, the Easter eggs are taken to the unloading site of the Ferrovie dello Balconia. There they are collected and so the Easter eggs come to your home!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2019, 15:21:03 »
Yay!  :yippee:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman: