Author Topic: Nice building, but not PM  (Read 1145 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Nice building, but not PM
« on: November 03, 2017, 16:32:58 »
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Alte-Playmobil-Ritterburg-mit-altem-Stecksystem-und-Zubehor/222703252200?hash=item33da25f2e8:g:BYEAAOSwI8lZ-zt8

Does anyone know who made this building? Is it PlayBig perhaps? Four of the figures are PlayBig ones, but most are PM.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Nice building, but not PM
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 18:06:24 »
Thank you sir! Yes indeed, it is the same castle. I loathe the PlagBig figures, but that castle is pretty cool!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 18:46:27 »
:love:

(ah, not shipping here - we hates that.)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 19:32:35 »
Cool crib, but way cooler still is the Play-Big viking longboat! I have always been quite happy with my PM boat and its six sturdy rowers, but, ever since I caught sight of the Play-Big version, I yearn ...

I borrow Valiant's picture from Klickywelt (log-in required) to show what I mean. Thank you, Valiant! :hatoff:

Best wishes
StJohn