General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

What Animals Would You Like to See?

(1/24) > >>

Tiermann:
About 5 years ago there was a discussion thread on this topic. Since then I think that about half or more of the animals talked about have been done. So what's next? What new animals would you like to see?

At the dinner we had in Germany the CEO of Playmobil Frau Shauer asked me what animal I most wanted to see. I said anteater. It took us a while to get that translated correctly :D So if you ever see an anteater made it's all my fault. Wouldn't it be cute to have an anteater with a baby one made like the baby koala so it could fit on the mom's back?

bonniebeth:
I would love to see an okapi! :love: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okapi

On a less obscure level, I'd LOVE to see a llama.

Also, some australian animals, like platypuses, emus, cassowarys and dingos.

Komodo dragons, lemurs, gibbons (with movable arms that could actually brachiate through the trees), african wild dogs, red river hogs, and baboons would also be cool.

tonguello:
Interesting topic Tim... Im not a fan of animals, but I would love to see more types of dogs and cats to use in victorian,  western and modern themes. maybe an angora-type cat... with fluffy cheeks and buchy tail  :love: or cats in diferents postures...  :) a chihuhua...  :lol:

Playmofool:
Angora or Siam (?) cats would be fine and not too difficult.

If you are looking for something more exotic, i'd go for hanging bats (to be put into castle towers and caves  ;D)

bonniebeth:
Oh yes, bats would be awesome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version