Author Topic: Greetings from New Mexico  (Read 11650 times)

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
Re: Greetings from New Mexico
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 06:34:12 »
Yes! Many thanks to Serenity... our 1st PlaymoFriend and Mod Extrodinare!  And a great beta tester too! ;) 

She's amazing! ;D :yup: :lol: :D
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2005, 00:07:21 »
:wave: Hi Richard, and Welcome!!

Aside from Playmo, I'm going to have to pick your brains on vegetarian recipes!  My niece is vegetarian, and I'm constantly on the lookout for tasty recipes for her, especially since we're all together so much during the holidays.  Besides, I like to have vegetarian meals for my family at least twice a week.  ;D

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you  :)

Hello, Serenity ...

Thank you for your very nice welcome. Since you were already here before me, it's difficult for me to welcome you ... :lol:

But, I can say hello ... So, hello, Serenity!

I have spent a lot of time in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Farmington.

I am very happy to give you some vegetarian recipes. However, I must warn you ... I eat out a lot ... ;)

Thanks again for your warm welcome and all the best,
Richard

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2005, 00:44:38 »
Wow, Richard, you've gotten around NM!  We have offices in Farmington (and Durango), and used to in Santa Fe.  Most people don't know of Farmington. 

As for 'eating out a lot', your vegetarian recipes will probably be perfect for my niece ... she doesn't know much about cooking  ;) :P ;D
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2006, 21:54:16 »
Now that I am here, just wanted to say Hi! and thanks for all your hard work getting this forum up and running.

NM is a lovely place to be - I have not had the pleasure of staying long, but on a cross-country driving expedition some years ago I crossed the southwest corner of the state, driving from El Paso west on I-10, and I thought it was beautiful, especially seeing the sun rise behind me shortly after passing Las Cruces.

(BTW, I love your screenname, and the Zoe custom is fantastic! Great job!)
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry