Author Topic: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)  (Read 30308 times)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Re: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2017, 00:25:23 »
Agree, this is some classic PM photography, with lessons that us amateurs can take away and apply.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2017, 15:34:53 »
Wonderful photo, the low angle makes the figures fit into the landscape perfectly.
Bet it also makes your belly fit into the cold snow neatly  8}. Und garantiert paßt sich der Schnee auch dem drinligenden Bauch ganz eiskalt an  :lol:.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 16:24:33 »
Bet it also makes your belly fit into the cold snow neatly  8}. Und garantiert paßt sich der Schnee auch dem drinligenden Bauch ganz eiskalt an  :lol:.

jj:

:lol:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2017, 12:12:28 »
Today the Ferrovie dello Balconia received some Playmobil supplies from Germany from an anonymous giver. Henk and Ben check the load. That looks fine.

B — “The items still look good. Can we make it a new small railway station?”
H — “We will succeed!”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2017, 12:23:08 »
A firm, determined tone in Henck's voice there!  Look forward to developments.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2017, 10:59:48 »
After careful consideration, Henk and Ben decided not to return the station to its original state. Searching for the old parts not only takes time, but they are also rare and expensive. Nevertheless, a station can be made of the material by "kitbashing". All usable parts are combined with remnants of other kits. Among other things, old CD boxes are used to make new windows in the waiting rooms. But there are also plans to provide lighting. First of all, we need a good foundation.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2017, 12:21:53 »
They are, indeed, rare and can be expensive, so I will watch your "kitbashing" with great interest.

I have some yelllowed platform bits which I think I might try spraying grey as bleaching hasn't worked.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2017, 23:08:52 »
Have you tried the hydrogen peroxide method on them Gordon? I've had good results on light grey with it,  but it is best in summer with stronger sunshine.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2017, 17:00:48 »
Have you tried the hydrogen peroxide method on them Gordon? I've had good results on light grey with it,  but it is best in summer with stronger sunshine.

I've tried household bleach so far, but with no effect, Tim.  I'm just thinking of trying painting as an alternative, but not ruling out other chemical methods.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2017, 10:15:30 »
Of the items from Germany, a new platform has been constructed. Henk and Ben watch Joop carry out the final checks with theodolite. Everything is then ready to provide the platform with a waiting room.