Author Topic: The Tale of Princes Merineith  (Read 9487 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: The Tale of Princes Merineith
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 01:12:03 »
I want more Egyptian sets now :hissyfit:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 01:31:34 »
I want more Egyptian sets now :hissyfit:

There, there, you will get them, and in the meantime I shall be posting pictures here   ;)
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 14:48:42 »

They all climbed onto their camels, and left the village along with them, Barit, the town’s camel. They drove off in a hurry towards the sphinx. And although they are no stealth warriors as Panahasi claims, they were out of sight into the night in matter of seconds. Piece returned to the village, but an atmosphere of anxiety still plagued them long after.

Ameny praises Djet for his valor, but besides lectures him that he has to think before coming into action. But he’s glad there all save. Then he turns his attention to Merineith and that what was told to Djet, the same counts for her. He asks what she is planning to do, because if she does not report to the pharaoh; he will. He has to, the village was robbed and the criminals need to be caught. Merineith had not said anything about being disobedient leaving the palace and that she really not was allowed to go to the village. She asks Ameny if he will wait to report the crime and that she would tell her father as soon as possible after the funeral.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 14:50:06 »
Now I was thinking of letting you decide how the story should continue from here. Hereunder are three possibilities from where the story, and pics, can continue.

a)   The nightmare that troubles Panahasi in his sleep is; being devoured by a gigantic snake. Could this be clairvoyancy?

b)   Merineith telling her uncle general Khenti if he and his men can do something, without letting her father know.

c)   Merineith telling her father how she lost her necklace; without mentioning the village, and herself being robbed.

How will this continue?

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 17:30:28 by conniefrere »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 17:49:21 »
What about Merinieth and Djet sneaking after the thieves that night, and with the help of the faithful camel Barit they steal the things back?
Or Merineth is on her way home dejected and she comes across a ,man she believes is a beggar, gives the beggar a final coin she had hidden from the thieves, and then the beggar asks why she is so sad. She tells the story and the beggar turns out to be a retired military officer fallen on hard times who is incensed that anyone would dare do such a thing with a princess of the realm present, so he decides to go after the thieves himself with the help of a few old friends. He tells Merineth that he will report back to her immediately after the funeral.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 21:25:30 »
What about Merinieth and Djet sneaking after the thieves that night, and with the help of the faithful camel Barit they steal the things back?
Or Merineth is on her way home dejected and she comes across a ,man she believes is a beggar, gives the beggar a final coin she had hidden from the thieves, and then the beggar asks why she is so sad. She tells the story and the beggar turns out to be a retired military officer fallen on hard times who is incensed that anyone would dare do such a thing with a princess of the realm present, so he decides to go after the thieves himself with the help of a few old friends. He tells Merineth that he will report back to her immediately after the funeral.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  :wow:

Thanks for responding Tim. A twist in the story I did not mention, but I like it a lot. Unfortunately I have no pictures so I'll have to make them. Maybe I'll mingle the "beggar / steal back stories". I will think it over.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 14:58:26 »
Hmm, I think I like option b best. :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2012, 16:36:16 »
Hmm, I think I like option b best. :)

:shhhh: Me too, then I could take some nice pictures of the egyptian army  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2012, 18:51:29 »
What a brave kid!!! I like Tim's twist of the story  ;D
Whatever comes next, I'll be eagerly awaiting!!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2012, 18:56:24 »
I like story line B, I think it will have good action pictures with it. ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.